Komilia baby flightsuit...

miriya

Just watching Viva Maria and took these screenshots....

This scene have a song by Milia, it's name is "Milia's lullaby".

It is my favorite song on Macross TV.

^^

Viva Max!

Viva Milia!!

Viva Komilia!!!

Viva Emilia!!!

Viva Max Family!!!!

HAHA

Apple~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by kresphy

i thought that flight suit was awesome. i also love in the beginning how they had her in that little pod below the fighter. hahaha.

I know. I thought that was pretty scary. When I first saw that I was like, "Holy Sh!t, she just threw her baby across the room!" and that was basically Misa's reaction too. I also thought it was funny how Max was basically like, "oh yeah, no problem, she has strong bones." and so casually. This is one of my favorite episodes of SDFM.

Damn. Piloting a Valk' AND holding a fidgety baby. Milia's definitely a crazy ace.

I just love the fact that Hik' and Misa's kiss didn't do a damn thing, but seeing a baby just absolutely freaked the hell out of the Zent's. :lol:

Hahahaha you should have started shaking and yelled "PROTOCULTURE!" and ran out of the delivery room. :D

If I ever become a father, I'm doing that. My wife will probably kill me, but I have to.

I hope you're happy. You've probably signed my death warrant.

Wow! If you actually pulled that off that would make you a macross GOD! If only that could also be filmed, mainly for the reactions on the mother's, nurses', and family members' faces but also for the acting, that would be priceless! Then you can post it on this thread! :lol: