What is contained in the Macross 20th Anv DVD?

sqidd

Macross 20th Anniversary Premium DVD Collection

1637.jpg

I'm putting a DVD buing guide together and I would like to add this.....but I don't know what it is. Can someone please help me out here. I can't find a description?

thanks

It has a short compilation footage of all the Macross series with commentary explaining when it came out and where it stands on the Macross timeline (it also has a short footage of Macross II) and then goes onto promote Macross Zero that was yet to be released at the time. In addition, there are files of posters, previews and promotional films that you can access.

I am sure there is better description available on the web. In addition, I recall seeing the compilation footage on Youtube.

It has a short compilation footage of all the Macross series with commentary explaining when it came out and where it stands on the Macross timeline (it also has a short footage of Macross II) and then goes onto promote Macross Zero that was yet to be released at the time. In addition, there are files of posters, previews and promotional films that you can access.

I am sure there is better description available on the web. In addition, I recall seeing the compilation footage on Youtube.

It contains mostly the openings and endings of all series (including the SD version of SDFM's opening), cinematic sequences of most of the games, toy commercials for the olde VF-1 toys, and various other video montages. Then it has a preview of M0. And yes, it's on YouTube.

Yeah, only to resume that everyone has posted: It has a compilation footage with comentaries of all Macross series before Macross Zero, the presentation of Macross Zero, all openings and endings, videos from videogames (not all videogames), toy commercials, promotionals videos for the 20th anny...

I remember that in this moment, I will see it again and if something is missing I will tell you....

Greetings

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest you can probably find most of it on youtube but if you're a fan then you need to have it. Off the top of my head theres:

SDFM opening

SDFM ending

SDFM SD opening

Macross 7 opening

Macross 7 ending

Macross 7 Dynamite opening x 7 or something like that. They show each variantion of the opening

DYRL PS1 game opening

Some preview for a CG Macross show(?) that never came out

commericals and previews I'm sure there's other stuff but it's been a while since I've seen it.