Play Macross DYRL Arcade @ The Spaghetti Factory

lebhead

if you're in the San Francisco Bay Area, then head on down to the San Jose Spaghetti Factory and go upstairs to the game room. there you will find a DYRL arcade game for only a quarter a game. the Spaghetti Factory is in San Pedro Square on San Pedro. parking is free after 6pm.

Sweet! I'm originally from Cupertino/Saratoga. So, I know exactly where you're talking about.

Of course, I'm 300 miles away now. But the next time I'm in town, I'm stopping by and spending a boat-load of quarters. :)

H

What is it about San Jose that put it on the cutting edge of anime? First, their PBS station showed Urusei Yatsura, and now there's a DYRL game there too? What does San Jose have that we Los Angelenos don't? :p

What is it about San Jose that put it on the cutting edge of anime? First, their PBS station showed Urusei Yatsura, and now there's a DYRL game there too? What does San Jose have that we Los Angelenos don't? :p

I don't know what the deal with anime in LA is. I mean, it's practically impossible to find good anime stores around here, yet there's a great one in freaking Fort Lee, NJ, that's better than anything out here!

Actually. I'm in San Jose several times a month.....I used to be a student at SJSU and I've been to the Spaghetti Factory once (maybe twice). The funny thing is I think this was before I started posting on the old Macrossworld Forums. I'm gonna head down there to catch a movie (on the SJSU campus), maybe I can convice some of my friends to grab some dinner at the Spaghetti Factory (it's only about five or six blocks away). I'll try to get pics....... :ph34r:

Edited by UN Spacy