VF-4 1/72 original Retppu Softvinyl model kit finished

Isamu test pilot

Pretty cool! Your collection is growing fast! :lol:

The bases these guys come up with are very interesting. I like them a lot, but something is a little off with the kite symbol. :wacko: Other than that, very cool all around!

Pretty cool! Your collection is growing fast! :lol:

The bases these guys come up with are very interesting. I like them a lot, but something is a little off with the kite symbol. :wacko: Other than that, very cool all around!

Really nice build. I like the aluminum tubing used for the wing mounted weapons. ^_^

The kite symbol is a little off.

Thank you very much ^_^

I agree with you about the kite symbol, it seems little off to me too, I asked to Oscar to change it and he will repeat the job but this time with some example images I gave him :rolleyes:

The kite symbol looks deceptively simple, but I know from first hand experience that it can be very difficult to get it done right. The kit and stand definitely look good though. Thanks for showing off the results!

is it me or does the reptu kit have less panel lines than the one valk009 had for sale.. theres little detail in it for some reason.. duno maybe its just me.

This kit shows many fewer lines and different ones. For instance the recent kit does not have the sets of three pill-shaped panels this kit has at the rear top of the fuselage.

Edited by ce25254

This kit shows many fewer lines and different ones. For instance the recent kit does not have the sets of three pill-shaped panels this kit has at the rear top of the fuselage.

You are right about the panel lines, the Retppu version has fewer panel lines than the Halfeye studio, Musashiya o Club-M ver. (if I am right with the versions)

A friend from Chile gave me this info

by the way, this Retppu version, is the unique version made in Softvinyl?

It's amazing what can this kids do, how much are you paying this guy for them to built it...

how long do they take??

love the VF-4, pretty good job, I wonder if they mentioned you anything about the pain it was to work with vinyl, like the custom victory decals, and where did you get the pilot!?

It's amazing what can this kids do, how much are you paying this guy for them to built it...

how long do they take??

love the VF-4, pretty good job, I wonder if they mentioned you anything about the pain it was to work with vinyl, like the custom victory decals, and where did you get the pilot!?

Hi

Ok, they usually finish one model every week, but with this model I have to wait 3 weeks and I paid $115 usd per each one...

Oscar did not tell me anything about to work with vinyl, but he told me that the custom decals was pretty difficult because I only gave him one set of Hasegawa Option decals and I told him to use his own imagination...

About the pilot... mmm... it could sounds freak and foolish :unsure: but it supouse to be me :lol:

So thatĀ“s why this pilot is custom in the colors

• 4 weeks later...

Oye guey, ha habido un resurgimiento de los VF-4 ahora, ya tenemos modelos armados para comparar entre las 3 compaƱias, Club-M, Musiyama y Retppu, recuerdo cuando yo iba a empezar el mio estaba buscando aqui en los foros y no habia casi nada sobre los VF-4, mira ahora, haha

hey, no te han armado mas modelos los chicos artistas estos?? me han gustado como les queda, crees que ellos podrian de tomar fotos sobre como los arman y que materiales utilizan? me da curiosidad que tecnica usan