Yamato 1/60 YF-19 w/ Booster Review/Rat

sqidd

Yeah, I hate international shipping. It's worse buying stuff from the US now that the US Post Office stopped cheap shipping for overseas.

Yeah, them were the days. I used to sell a ton of suspension stuff (what I do for a living) to AU and now that shipping has gone up it has been cut in half :(

these pics have without a doubt helped me make up my mind....when i get the 19 it will be the FP version.

I have 3 1/60 19's. Two without boosters, one with. I got the one with the booster last. As soon as I played with the booster version for a bit I ordered two booster only kits. :)

By all means, get the booster version

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got my 19 FP/FB from Tamim las week. I'm overall very happy with it. The locking chest bugs me to no end, so I'm planning a mod. The real bugger is that the battroid head came without the two small gray tabs that go on each side of the jaw. Looks like somebody at the factory just forgot to put those on. Tamim is helping me finding replacements. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm beginning to believe in the "Poor Yamato QC" tale some people has been talking about :p

• 1 month later...

I thought I'd post this in here. What's up with the YF-19 Fast Pack edition being so rare.

It seems to me that most of the retailers had this for like 3 1/2 weeks in mid summer and then no more.

And retailers that do still have it, want my two kidneys for it...

Graham any word on a new batch coming?

What about a chest lock for battroid mode?