Star Wars: Force Unleased

Just got the PS2 version. Pretty fun tossing things. I played a little bit of the PS3 demo and I like the controls on that one better. I don't like how the push and grip is the same button on the PS2. Also you can't charge your force push. You can move objects up and down on the PS3 version right? Not just left/ right, forward/ backwards. Graphics aren't that great either. If only it was on par with MGS:2/3. It glitches sometimes too. I often see floating dead stormtroopers.

I really want to play this game, but I want to play it on the PC... Silly Lucasarts abandoning their PC division. They make a PS2 version, which is graphically weaker, and then turn around and say that it won't be the full experience on the PC... Right... I smell a PC release in about 6-12 months.

I personally bought a used PS2 copy so I can return it when I'm done. I feel that there was lack of content compared to the PS3 version. I haven't played it but from the videos I saw on youtube, there was some things missing on a few missions.

They did add alot, though. The PS2, PSP, and Wii versions have more content than the PS3 and 360 versions. They had a different developer, and the level designs are different.

okay still havn't played it but since I read the comic version and knew the plot anyway decided to watch all the FMVs and the story just works better on video then it does in the Graphic Novel and since the GN is all told narrative style from Proxy's point of view I think that didn't work for me as well either.

Though this is one game where you deffinitly know which is the "canon" ending. Anyway I will play the actual game... at somepoint.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...