Megazone 23 Aoi Garland

Isn't that just a 'dating' sim with a mech tacked on?...

That's exactly what I thought. Not that I play those... :ph34r:

Weird. Finally, a Megazone 23 game, in the year 2007...but it's a dating sim...and it's 2D...and it's on the PS3. :wacko:

That's exactly what I thought. Not that I play those... :ph34r:

Weird. Finally, a Megazone 23 game, in the year 2007...but it's a dating sim...and it's 2D...and it's on the PS3. :wacko:

Worse...

No Mikimoto, Umetsu or Artmic!

I live and die megazone 23, but I will pass on this. After playing the macross PS2 game I'm very picky!

Isn't that just a 'dating' sim with a mech tacked on?...

Actually I think it's more visual novel, then dating sim. But what's wrong with dating sim and mecha? It worked for Sakura Taisen! But it more reminds me of Super Robot Wars... dosn't look very dating sim-like just in between story things.

The blue garland looks interesting but the legs, arms, and gun have been changed.

Let me guess just like Macross Games it only works on a japanese system.

Nope this is the PS3... Region coding exists but is strictly optional, so probably you'll be okay.

I saw another screenshot from this game that did have a scene with Eve in it, more specifically, the part 1 Eve style.

but given the rest of the art, it wouldn't feel out of place if they did make it a Robotech game... It looks/feels like Shadow Chron to me. I know that's not going to happen though.