2 years in the makeing ,clash of the yf-19 and yf-21

deadghost

Hi guys its me deadghost.............I know its been forever since my last post but I'm a ghost .............any ways about two years ago I had a stash of money waited to be blown (this was before any of the new yama's came out) I decided to paint the best looking model created on mac world I knew my skills were not of that quality so I lookd up some people over the net and came across a man named jason gares who did the props for stealth the movie thats what caught my eye. I spent .....If I recall about 120 on each model (cant remember if thats how much I bought it with the kits too). I choose my all time favorite mechas the yf-19 and yf-21. Now your wondering why in the world did it take this guy two years to build .....well thats simple it was done as a favor due too a stress full medical disability at the time. And last week I got word the 19 was done and that the 21 is nearly ready. sorry about not haveing pics at the moment but they will be up shortly. And these two kits will be the finest and the best looking kits on mac world.

Possibly but if its painted like a movie model then ia may have to be seen from a distance. No offense to the mans skill just that movie model techniques are very rarely meant to be seen up close. But we will see.

................................................................................

................................................................................

................................ ehem!!