1/72 Tread mecha

jorawar_b

Tread Poll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Option one, two or three

• yes one
    • yes two
    • yes three

I have a complete 1/72 Tread robot kit ( that is built) , I have also bought an incomplete kit that has no legs, but I can use my built kits legs.

I am going to try my luck this August when I have some free time on recasting this kit. it will be complete except for the wave joints and decals. This is option one.

I was also thinking of letting someone on the board borrow the kits to make a armored tread or more detailed tread. This is option two.

Not interested in mospeada stuff, this is option three

Please

Edited by jorawar_b

if there is enough people interested and I can get Capt, mike or others who have skills that I don't have to make a armored robot tread I am all for it.

I think there is enough people who would love to have a tread added to their collection, so we will see.

I vote for option 2, but I'll support the option 1, anyway.

I hope that this proyect concretize it. :)

Can you post pics of your built kit?? :ph34r:

Edited by cool8or

Yeah, could you post a picture of what you have? I haven't seen all the kits out there except for the TREAD/Legios combined unit. I am interested! My wallet is having contractions... :p -MT

I voted option 1, but 2 would be acceptable as well. I think I would prefer the normal version before the armored type. I hope this comes to fruition! Thanks for taking this project on. I would also love to see some pics of your built up kit.

Bonus, for those who have bought the resin recast kit of the alpha and beta, I was able to get the front nose part on the beta so you can make it without adding the alpha fighter.

All I see is black boxes with 'x' in them. The link to the Battroid Tread is cool. Nice work. That kit does need some reworking though if you plan to cast them. I'm in for one. What does the 'full armored' Tread look like? I got a buncha Mospeada references, and never heard of that.

Edited by Gundamhead

the picture links have disappeared all over the forums they have been completely erased or have been lost momentarily...time will tell..

in the mean time i'll try to show mine...

I realized that unless you are signed in you can't see the pics

post-104-1183500493_thumb.jpg

Edited by 007-vf1