To our resident scratch building model masters...

justvinnie

I think its about time someone here builds a 12" Battle 7 model. And better yet if it could transform. Doesn't have to be perfect transformation even! I just want a kickass model of this ship! It's by far one of the coolest designs in all of Macross! It has never existed in physical form. Sure destroids and battlepods are cool, but there have been models and toys of them. Never has Battle 7 been given its fair due. So how about it???

vinnie

Edited by justvinnie

To this day I haven't seen a considerable sized ARMD carrier (which I been thinking on eventually building one at 1/700 scale..that's about 2 feet long)... Some have finally started building a Daedalus and Prometeus which i applaud... Where's Saltzo big SDF-1?? where are the barely ever seen macross aircrafts that someone did in 1/200 scale? we would like them a tad bigger...

Who's taking the reins here for those who wait for a miracle...?

To this day I haven't seen a considerable sized ARMD carrier (which I been thinking on eventually building one at 1/700 scale..that's about 2 feet long)... Some have finally started building a Daedalus and Prometeus which i applaud... Where's Saltzo big SDF-1?? where are the barely ever seen macross aircrafts that someone did in 1/200 scale? we would like them a tad bigger...

Yeah more big stuff, and more 1/72 scale stuff too.

I'd rather have a Macross 13 from VF-X2. But I was thinking a Macross 7 would be cool too.

Dont they generally look the same anyway? :blink:

Just paint it like the 13. Though the ring of fire effect would be difficult to do :p

Ya know, I've been wanting to do a Battle 7 kit for years now. But I just haven't had the skills it'd take. And I still don't :(

So that one'll have to wait. For me to do it, anyway.

As for an ARMD-01, that one I REALLY want to do. And it'd probably be do-able for me too. Maybe after I finish a couple of the scratchbuilds I've already got going...

The big SDF-1 is still on my list, still not sure how many people want one, but i woudl love to get to this. I started molding and casting for FP and they have been keeping me pretty busy, but once i catch up i really want to get to a new Macross scratchbuild....

mike

The big SDF-1 is still on my list, still not sure how many people want one, but i woudl love to get to this. I started molding and casting for FP and they have been keeping me pretty busy, but once i catch up i really want to get to a new Macross scratchbuild....

mike

What happened to your factory you were building??

What happened to your factory you were building??

That is actually just about done with the first back wall option, i wanted to finish a second back wall option before molding and casting but i may start making the molds for the "A" package next week, i have been making molds non stop for the last couple of weeks......

That is actually just about done with the first back wall option, i wanted to finish a second back wall option before molding and casting but i may start making the molds for the "A" package next week, i have been making molds non stop for the last couple of weeks......

Glad that FP deal is working out for you. I hope it'll keep ya casting and building more original masters for a long time to come :D

Glad that FP deal is working out for you. I hope it'll keep ya casting and building more original masters for a long time to come :D

So far so good, it's jobs like this that keep me going for sure, but they also slow down the scratchbuilding. They had a backlog of stuff that needs to get done but i think i am starting to catch up.

thanks again

mike