LEGO Macross - Robotech VF-1A Valkyrie

cazzalora

yes, Lego 4953 the Fast Flyers. One of my favourite Lego sets ever. It looks like a real F14.

I used lots of pieces from lots of models. Mostly from the new StarWars models and a couple of Exo-force models for some special pieces (yes the new Technic/Bionicle hinges, are awesome).

My model was inspired to another creation also available on the BrickShelf website from xman3 (were step-by-step instructions are available)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=116907

Pippo

Edited by cazzalora

wow... great work... i've always wanted to do one of these, but i don't think i have enough of the right pieces to put one together....

i do have one comment though.... It's not a VF-1A....

It looks more like a VF-1S with 4 head lasers... but the head could be interpreted as a 1A head or a 1S head....

Si, certamente italianissimo.

Stavo gia' pensando ad alcune modifiche per il futuro. Mi piacerebbe completare l'armamento, il FastPack ed aggiungere qualche dettaglio sulle braccia/mani ed ai carrelli retrattili (mancano i pannelli di copertura per il momento). Spero solo di riuscire a trovare un po' di tempo, cosa veramente difficile.....

I was already thinking about some changes. In the next release I will add the weapons, the FastPack and some details on the arms/hands and retractable gears (the doors are missing right now). I hope to find the time, very difficult thing.......

Pippo

Edited by cazzalora