Keyless Entry for my "Valk"

MechTech

This is a customization, so I thought I'd post it here...

I had to step back from the Daedalus floorplan drawings, so I did this. I'm also taking a weeks vacation tomorrow so I didn't want to start anything big right now.

[attachmentid=41777] Customized Buttons for my "Valks" keyless entry.

Got some leftover decals? Clean up the buttons on whatever electronics device you want to mod (has to be hard plastic), cover in silver or other backing color, slide on your decals, and cover with 5min or other epoxy resin. A thin coat should last a long time. The old printing on the buttons wore off anyhow except "Panic," but a good valk pilot shouldn't use "Panic" much anyhow :lol: . I whish I had a decal that said "Easy" for an easy button! That would be cool! - MT

post-2518-1175888222_thumb.jpg

I drive a Nissan Quest Minivan (more like the DYRL shuttle than a Valk).

I use Devcon 2 ton epoxy (that's what I'm gluing the carbon fiber Daedalus bits with). I've seen it in several hobby shops, so you should be able to get it. - MT

I drive a Nissan Quest Minivan (more like the DYRL shuttle than a Valk).

I use Devcon 2 ton epoxy (that's what I'm gluing the carbon fiber Daedalus bits with). I've seen it in several hobby shops, so you should be able to get it. - MT

Hurah even better. its the stuff we use to mount security to our projectors and computers at work. We get a new tube thingie with each security kit. Great thing is that a tube will normally do 4 or more kits so we get "spares" . My boss loves the stuff and takes some home and provided there are at least a couple of tubes left in the work shop the rest is bagged by the staff.

It`s the stuff that holds my custom 1/55 together, FYI that is on hold at the mo untill I finnish building my new workshop, or it rains again.

Congrats on the free supplies! I waited months before strating on the Daedalus. I wanted to finish my work area and new table saw table before working. It was well worth it! Patience my friend, it'll pay off ;) . No rain probably for a while too. - MT