Did they really make the :

jorawar_b

Yes they did. I saw it myself at comet miniatures in London. The booster is resin and the battroid is vinyl. Hefty pricetag on it too so i just bought the standard fire battroid and VF-17 battroid.

Comet may still have it in their online store if you look.

Yeah, WAVE made them a while back, a normal VF-19 Fire Valk battroid and one with the sound boosters. There was a second edition in this series with a cheaper price tag (apparently no more metal parts) but the version with the sound booster was not re-released.

Yeah The second release did not have the Soundo Boosto 19.

Dang it that and the 21 is the only Wave kit I dont have at least one of.

A member here was selling one a while ago but decided against it when I asked him how much.

Most anoying thing is that they had two in Mandrake Shibiya the year before last But I didnt have the room in my bag for that and the other Macross kits I got.

Edited by big F

I have seen it on Ebay going for $150 or so but I think I paid about $80 for mine. They do pop up every now and then on Ebay..although not lately you can probably find them more often on the yahoo japan.

post-104-1173654045_thumb.jpg

Edited by 007-vf1

I have seen it on Ebay going for $150 or so but I think I paid about $80 for mine. They do pop up every now and then on Ebay..although not lately you can probably find them more often on the yahoo japan.

Thats the really sad part they were Aprox £25 each in Mandrake. <_<:angry:

Thats the really sad part they were Aprox £25 each in Mandrake. <_<:angry:

Well my friend then you should have shot yourself... afterwards.. :p I haven't seen them online for a while do you know what could be the return on a sell of those now a days?

need an aspirin...?? :lol:

Each time im in Japan I hunt for them and a few other goodies. But so far I manage to miss em. Still I come home with a full bag or two each time, so all is not lost. This next time we are going to the post office and post the kits etc back to ourselves. Then we can still bring back loads a stuff too.

Just to add to the pile of responses... yes, Wave did make the VF-19 Fire with the Sound Booster (Yellow Box). The reissues were in white boxes, but as Valk009 said there was no re-release of the sound boosted VF-19 Fire. I forgot how much I paid for the "SB" VF-19. I think it was no more than 80$ on ebay some years back.

I have the re-release of the VF-19 (white box) and the Sound Boosted VF-19 Fire (Yellow Box). Along with the VF-17 and VF-19 Blazer.

Come to think of it the re-release VF-19 was a WIP victim of my dremel... I got to dig that 19 up one day and finish working on it. hmm...

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX