Looking for source pics and info on a VF-3/VF-X3 Star Crusader

Dax415

The game is called "Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Remember Me" was looking for as many source pics and information on it as possible for a possible mod/scratchbuild. Since this wasn't mainstream macross I wasn't sure where to put this thread as the thread I mentioned this in is pretty dead. Mods, if it needs to be moved feel free to do so. Thanks

Dax415

Here is a pic of it in Battroid mode:

VF-3/VF-X3 Star Crusader

Remember Me was for the PC-9801 computer line, actually, not the PC engine.

The book that came with the game had a couple more pics of that design (and a couple others). But I sold my copy a few years ago, so I'm afraid I can't help.

Here is the only other Pic I've seen.

post-401-1165440701_thumb.gif

Thanks guys!!

@briscojr84 That is the only pics I've seen of it too,...all though yours are clearer than mine. I will be

printing that up and enhancing it.

@valkyrie Well at least I know I'm looking for that book, which was something I didn't know before. You

wouldn't happent to recall if there were any comparison shots of that and a mainstream valk or

destroid would you? I'm trying to gather as much information as possible, thanks.

If anyone else has info or can point me in the right direction in looking for it, I'd be appreciated!!

Dax415

P.S. How fun was this game anyway? Strategy games are definately my thing and if its a well done macross one all the better!!

Thanks guys!!

@briscojr84 That is the only pics I've seen of it too,...all though yours are clearer than mine. I will be

printing that up and enhancing it.

@valkyrie Well at least I know I'm looking for that book, which was something I didn't know before. You

wouldn't happent to recall if there were any comparison shots of that and a mainstream valk or

destroid would you? I'm trying to gather as much information as possible, thanks.

If anyone else has info or can point me in the right direction in looking for it, I'd be appreciated!!

Dax415

P.S. How fun was this game anyway? Strategy games are definately my thing and if its a well done macross one all the better!!

Not a problem, if you run across better pics though let me know.

Brief translations (most of the text is too small to be read... or at least read correctly.)

VF-X3

Star Crusader

(Medusa)

(Ekihiya type charged particles??) beam launcher x2

3 velocity(?) Grenade Rack x2

Infared Laser System x7

Micro-missile phalanx x2

Missile Bay x6

question marks of course mean that as the source Japanese is illegible, the translation isn't 100% trustworthy.

Edited by sketchley

Brief translations (most of the text is too small to be read... or at least read correctly.)

VF-X3

Star Crusader

(Medusa)

(Ekihiya type charged particles??) beam launcher x2

3 velocity(?) Grenade Rack x2

Infared Laser System x7

Micro-missile phalanx x2

Missile Bay x6

question marks of course mean that as the source Japanese is illegible, the translation isn't 100% trustworthy.

Thanks Sketchley.

• 3 months later...