1/48 GBP

izzyfcuk

If you all feel that strongly about the green color, somebody should post a clear photoshopped picture showing what you want. Remember all the fuss about the mint green on the Low Vis. GBP? After someone photoshopped it without the mint green, the colors on the production model mysteriously changed. I'm not saying that Yamato will automatically do it just because people on this board want it, but its worth a shot. You never know who's lurking here...

If you all feel that strongly about the green color, somebody should post a clear photoshopped picture showing what you want. Remember all the fuss about the mint green on the Low Vis. GBP? After someone photoshopped it without the mint green, the colors on the production model mysteriously changed. I'm not saying that Yamato will automatically do it just because people on this board want it, but its worth a shot. You never know who's lurking here...

I think the 3 pictures on page 1 of this thread represents what most of us would want

I think the 3 pictures on page 1 of this thread represents what most of us would want

I totally agree. Wonder why YAMATO didn't just stick with grey? But in any case, that green on the newest GBP just looks out of place.

Edited by connor99