Are they ever going to make enemy toys?

rewooh

Who has a prototype? Yamato? Have they said what scale(s) they will make the Q-Rau in?

Anyone have a link to a pic of the proto?

Yamato is planning to release the Quadelunn Rau in 1/60 scale. There were several pictures posted in the past........it looks ggggggggreat. B)

They're probably on the old forums, which are down right down apparently due to h4x0r$. I glanced at VEX real quick and didnt see anything there...

EDIT: Oh yeah, I really want a couple Regults and a Glaug to lead them! 1/60 of course prefferred. Though I'm starting to have hopes that Yamato would do 1/72 to make these things a bit smaller (as well as a revamped 1/48-style VF-1 in 1/72 scale).

Edited by Uxi

You know, the battle pods, q-rau and such.

Short of a 1/48 Zentradi/Meltrandi warrior figure, I can't imagine them doing anything in that scale.

Yes, the Q-rau is most definitly coming out. When? I believe next year. Or could it be before christmas? :p:D:lol:

Please dont. Not yet at least. :o We all are gonna go broke on this. I am planning to set aside another bank account just for toys. Man, I have to go review my toy budget. My technology budget is already over spent... <_< I guess I will have to live on ham and cheese sandwiches.. :unsure:

I'm gonna have to pull a David Blaine if Yamato keeps this up.

....you're gonna suspend yourself insdie a see through box hundred feet off the ground for 31(?) days? :lol:

I'm not sure if Yamato would like that. :p