I wanted to show this stuff off ^_^

Zeta Otaku

GBpic11.jpg

GBpic12.jpg

GBpic13.jpg

GBpic14.jpg

And just for a size comparison...

GBpic15.jpg

The proton pack was mostly built by me, though the proton gun and some details on the pack were done by a friend of mine. The trap I bought from Facade FX last year before he closed shop. This past month I gutted the horrible lights he had in it, replaced them with red LEDs (hey, can't go wrong with red LEDs... ever) and hooked servos up to the doors so that they now open and close when you hit the trap pedal. I'm hoping to have inner lights for the trap before Halloween ^_^

So, super geeky I know, but, what do you guys think>

pretty cool. Yeah, I've been seeing all these ghostbuster coplayers too at the cons this year and last. Maybe someone's planning on making a new ghostbusters movie? ;):D:p:lol:

pretty cool. Yeah, I've been seeing all these ghostbuster coplayers too at the cons this year and last. Maybe someone's planning on making a new ghostbusters movie? ;):D:p:lol:

LOL, sadly nothing in an official capacity. However, two VERY promising fan films are in the works. The first is Return of the Ghostbusters by Braxtan films. A few years back they did a Freddy vs The Ghostbusters fic that, well, is so-so at best? But the new film looks great. The page for Return of the Ghostbusters is here:

http://www.braxtanfilm.com/ghostbusters.html

Second up is Ghostbusters Generations which looks just as good. Different team making it and the effect shots they've been showing look just amazing. I don't have a page for them, but everything can be seen in this thread here:

http://forums.ghostbusters.net/viewtopic.php?t=7913

Oh, and as an update on our stuff, John (the big guy with the dreds) has costume envy. He has the uniform, but not the pack... so, we're going to build one... in under a month. How do I get myself into these things?!