More Neon Gensis Evangelion

chrono

ok they're familiar, but the Eva's look more like monsters. ...those teeth.

Whats up with Rei , Asuka ,and good grief what happened to Misato?

Those versions look like the ugly stick hit 'em over and over again. The

uniforms work well enough at least for the pilots.

edit:

The inside of Nerve Hq reminds me of the Deathstar or an Imperial Cruiser

maybe its the colors or desgin of the walls ... something about it.

Did you watch the series? Eva's were monsters wrapped up in armor. The characters shown are concept art for the uniforms not for making the characters look hot which is pointless as that will depend on the actress.

They're Angels. :) I'm just saying thats these guys have jaw lines reminiscent of the new godzilla. Which i didnt like at all. the sketches make them look reall more horrific than the anime and although they are big and scary they weren't this ulgy.

[attachmentid=37136]

post-3216-1160175024_thumb.jpg

Actually, they're apostles. Angels is a miss translation, further confused by the missassumption, by the presumably weak English skills of those working for Gainax, that Angel is a better translation of 使徒.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_%28Neon...s_Evangelion%29

(Knowing that wikipedia isn't always 100% accurate, I ran 使徒 through a pair of online translators, AND a kanji dictionary. The result is 'apostle.')

makes more sence than angel, there were 12 apostles.. though... 13 "angels" in the serise right?

when you get down to it, it doesn't matter, dispite the jargon, eva is so ambiguous you can draw almost any conclusion from it you want. which i think is kind of cool if it was done on purpose.

Well I think in the scriptures it talks about 12 Apostles, but there was supposively a 13th......and he's right, the translation is loose it should be Apostles and not angels...which is a rather intriguing way of looking at this really, the story starts to make alot more sense now......however you still have Adam, Lilith and Eve who were the original human beings who are now mixed as Apostles "angels" and I think the 12 names of the Angels are the original names of the 12 Apostles....

makes more sence than angel, there were 12 apostles.. though... 13 "angels" in the serise right?

when you get down to it, it doesn't matter, dispite the jargon, eva is so ambiguous you can draw almost any conclusion from it you want. which i think is kind of cool if it was done on purpose.

There were 17 angels in the series and 18 if you included the humans.

Well I think in the scriptures it talks about 12 Apostles, but there was supposively a 13th......and he's right, the translation is loose it should be Apostles and not angels...which is a rather intriguing way of looking at this really, the story starts to make alot more sense now......however you still have Adam, Lilith and Eve who were the original human beings who are now mixed as Apostles "angels" and I think the 12 names of the Angels are the original names of the 12 Apostles....

Nah.....the 12 apostles name don't sound anything like Satchiel, Ramiel etc. Those are all made up names from popular mythos that angel's names all end with "-el". IE: Raphael, Azrael, Ramiel, and of course the only angel named in the bible, Gabriel. (other than Lucifer...no -el, you're goin to hell. :lol:)

I learnt to never overanalyse Evangelion. There are references to stuff and that's it. Dont' crack your brains, mates.