New Votoms Series?!

From Anime News Network:

At C3 X HOBBY 2006 (also called Chara Hobby) in Japan, Ryosuke Takahahi, director of the Votoms series, announced today that he will direct a new Votoms series in 2007.

Let me be the first to say "holy crap!" I never expected this series to claw its way out of the distant 80's. Even if the show doesn't focus on Chirico again, I hope it doesn't succumb to the current trend in self-hating, mopey, angst-filled heroes. Votoms should be about kicking ass and taking names.

(be warned, I'm sure there will be CG Votoms appearing in the new show. OMGWTF)

From Anime News Network:
At C3 X HOBBY 2006 (also called Chara Hobby) in Japan, Ryosuke Takahahi, director of the Votoms series, announced today that he will direct a new Votoms series in 2007.

Let me be the first to say "holy crap!" I never expected this series to claw its way out of the distant 80's. Even if the show doesn't focus on Chirico again, I hope it doesn't succumb to the current trend in self-hating, mopey, angst-filled heroes. Votoms should be about kicking ass and taking names.

(be warned, I'm sure there will be CG Votoms appearing in the new show. OMGWTF)

426524[/snapback]

Votoms is definitely a kick ass anime; I love to check out the new series.