Hq Scan Of R2 Dyrl Dvd Cover

geodude

Does anyone have a hi-res scan of the DYRL Perfect Edition DVD cover? I want to make that Mikimoto illustration my wallpaper but I can't find it anywhere (the scans in the DVD section of MW is missing the spine area so I can't photoshop the 2 pics without it looking funky). Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have a hi-res scan of the DYRL Perfect Edition DVD cover?  I want to make that Mikimoto illustration my wallpaper but I can't find it anywhere (the scans in the DVD section of MW is missing the spine area so I can't photoshop the 2 pics without it looking funky).  Thanks in advance!

414234[/snapback]

you can get it in the memories book.

Does anyone have a hi-res scan of the DYRL Perfect Edition DVD cover?  I want to make that Mikimoto illustration my wallpaper but I can't find it anywhere (the scans in the DVD section of MW is missing the spine area so I can't photoshop the 2 pics without it looking funky).  Thanks in advance!

414234[/snapback]

414455[/snapback]

Sweet but if he had that I doubt he'd be asking for a high-res scan of it.

414234[/snapback]

414455[/snapback]

Sweet but if he had that I doubt he'd be asking for a high-res scan of it.

414491[/snapback]

if he buys it he can scan it.

Ummm, yeah, thanks for the information guys. I don't currently have the book so I can't scan it myself. I was hoping someone out there has the DVD and has a scan available. But thanks for the help, Ali and Mephisto.

Btw, I do have the Mikimoto Illustrations book but that particular pic isn't in there. Believe me, I've already scanned all those for wallpapers. :lol:

Edited by geodude

Ummm, yeah, thanks for the information guys.  I don't currently have the book so I can't scan it myself.  I was hoping someone out there has the DVD and has a scan available.  But thanks for the help, Ali and Mephisto.

Btw, I do have the Mikimoto Illustrations book but that particular pic isn't in there.  Believe me, I've already scanned all those for wallpapers.  :lol:

414598[/snapback]

it;s in memories. i have that book. I even got mari to sign that particular one.

Hazama, you rock man! I really appreciate it.

If anyone has a higher res one or a scan from the book without all the text, that would be cool too but I can definitely work with this one. Thanks again!

Ali, I'm not disputing that you can find this pic in the Memories book since I don't own it; I was only pointing out that it's not included in the Illustrations book (which I do own) so I apologize for the confusion.

I'd like a scan of the art work less the text as well.

I've got the R2 release, but a textless version of the artwork would be nice to have.

415089[/snapback]

Now that's what I call hi-res! Thanks again Zinjo! :D

415152[/snapback]

I'll need to scan in the passport tommarow so i'll scan it in for you. If anyone else wants it. i need emails.

Cross your fingers. It is at 200 dpi.

Please do link save as if you want it on the hdd. Also please please try and pick up the book. In order to get a better scan of this i will need to tear out the page as it;s a thick book. I don't want to do that. lol. Anyhow it looks decent. enjoy.

ali

th_dyrl-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Please do link save as if you want it on the hdd. Also please please try and pick up the book. In order to get a better scan of this i will need to tear out the page as it;s a thick book. I don't want to do that. lol. Anyhow it looks decent. enjoy.

ali

Aww, c'mon take one for the team!!! :p j/k

Thanks for the scan!

I only have the old HK dvd boot of DYRL, has anyone here purchased the Perfect Edition online somewhere from someone reputable that I can get it from? There has been talk that some eBay stores seeming selling the "Perfect" edition was only the regular version.

I only have the old HK dvd boot of DYRL, has anyone here purchased the Perfect Edition online somewhere from someone reputable that I can get it from? There has been talk that some eBay stores seeming selling the "Perfect" edition was only the regular version.

415842[/snapback]

you can get it here. http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/(mint,complex)/de...ml?KEY=BCBA-238

there is only 1 edition to the dvd.

Edited by Ali Sama

ali

th_dyrl-dvd-cover-art.jpg

415755[/snapback]

Thanks, that pic is beau. I really like the close-up detail on the SDF-1, sunset colours cast by the Nebula. Awesome.:-D

WOW thanks alot that really helps in what I'm looking for! Now that really makes me want to start working on the script again for the movie....man solid year on working on this thing and I always get stuck at the same spot...writing down Zentradie language..it truely looks like giberish.

ali

Thanks for all your efforts, Ali! It is deeply appreciated. :wub: You truly are deserving of your honorific. :lol:

You can also get it here, but Ali Sama's CD Japan  site has a better price.

http://www.animecornerstore.com/macmovdvd.html

However, the shipping costs may make up the difference, so you'll need to do some research.

415932[/snapback]

their not in stock...

Btw. I have bought twice from this store. Their very reliable and top notch service and product. First time i got 2 soundtracks, last order i got dyrl, gto(tv drama), summer snow and long vacation and a soundtrack for another drama. it arrived in less ten 3 days(once they shipped) + .

ali

Thanks for all your efforts, Ali! It is deeply appreciated. :wub: You truly are deserving of your honorific. :lol:

416053[/snapback]

yw and ty for the complement.

Edited by Ali Sama