Hello, New Guy Here

Just wanted to drop in and show you guys what I just bought. I know I am way behind in collecting Bbi Aircraft but I thing I got in before all the F-18’s where sold at unreal high prices.

I just got the new F4U from Bbi with the new Marine colors today.

I will be getting the Bbi F-16 in a few months.

Oh I just bought another F-18 Golden dragon should be here next week

So my total of Bbi aircraft is 2 F-18,s 2 F4us and 1 Zero

On the way I F-18 Golden Dragon and in late September early October my F-16

c72e7e02.jpg

Navyjets.jpg

F-18jr.jpg

F-18s_and_aF4u_withZero.jpg

F4Zero.jpg

F-18s_and_aF4u2.jpg

Here is my 1/4 SS Endo. I had to send it back to SS cause the finger was broken when I got it, So I should get a new on in a few days

t-800withgun.jpg

Nightstalkert-800.jpg

Edited by Coolhandluke

well, seems like you're not really asking a question of any type so I guess no one understands how you would like to respond.  One way or another, hello and welcome.

413496[/snapback]

I just wanted to say hello :)

Looking to make a few Friends here,

It seems I was bitten by the Hobby pox Bug! lol :lol:

Well! Looks like you've got some cool stuff there, Luke. Those planes look gorgeous. Did you detail them yourself? Nice, Terminator, there. I myself own all the Terminator movies though I don't care too much for part three. I even used to collect the comic books about 15 years ago. But anyway. Judging by what you've amassed in your pictures so far, I'm sure you'll have a NICE collection of Macross stuff in no time. Especially if you can detail a valk kit like those planes up there.

Welcome to MacrossWorld. I think people are just sorta wondering how to respond since your first post is over here in the "other" section and we haven't gotten to know you via any Macross-related discussions in the past. You're just sorta showing up and saying "look at my planes". . . which is cool and all. . . but at this point all we can say is:

"Nice planes dude! Welcome!"

So. . .

Nice planes dude! Welcome!

H

P.S. Others around here have a keen interest in aviation and model planes. So, the moderators may allow this thread to survive. However, don't be surprised if it is shut down. And don't take it personally! :)

Welcome to MacrossWorld.  I think people are just sorta wondering how to respond since your first post is over here in the "other" section and we haven't gotten to know you via any Macross-related discussions in the past.  You're just sorta showing up and saying "look at my planes". . . which is cool and all. . . but at this point all we can say is:

"Nice planes dude!  Welcome!"

So. . .

Nice planes dude!  Welcome!

H

P.S.  Others around here have a keen interest in aviation and model planes.  So, the moderators may allow this thread to survive.  However, don't be surprised if it is shut down.  And don't take it personally!    :)

413594[/snapback]

Well this and few other places helped me make a decision on the Bbi planes I bought. As for detailing them, I did not, I am all thumbs it was not always like that.

I am also a big fan of Robotech and when I say this I know I must get some, but not at this time. I broke my 32 bottles of quarters in Jack Daniel’s bottles to buy the planes.

Back in the day…..the 80’s I used to collect Mcross models a few at a time. I mostly had to order them out of Fine Scale modeling magazines. LOL I am getting back to my roots of collecting again. Sadly I don’t have them any more.

As for showing up with my Bbi Aircraft I would rather show up with something then with nothing at all. Besides we all like to look at cool pictures of stuff. At least I do.

I am also looking to see if any one might have some after market weapons for 1:18 scale aircraft.

Thanks to every one

Well! Looks like you've got some cool stuff there, Luke. Those planes look gorgeous. Did you detail them yourself? Nice, Terminator, there. I myself own all the Terminator movies though I don't care too much for part three. I even used to collect the comic books about 15 years ago. But anyway. Judging by what you've amassed in your pictures so far, I'm sure you'll have a NICE collection of Macross stuff in no time. Especially if you can detail a valk kit like those planes up there.

413581[/snapback]

I wish I could detail…it my take many moons and a lot of cuss words but I think I could do it.

413581[/snapback]

I wish I could detail…it my take many moons and a lot of cuss words but I think I could do it.

413605[/snapback]

Get into detailing! It's a lot of pain and cussing, but it's worth it in the end. Plus it's always a treat to see pictures of a new custom job around here.