If Yamato Went Limited Version Again...

jenius

If Yamato were to make one more official Limited Version VF-1, I'd want it to be:  

62 members have voted

1. 1. If Yamato were to make one more official Limited Version VF-1, I'd want it to be:

• 1) TV Max 1A
    • 2) Hayao Kakizaki, DYRL or TV, leave Max for a full run
    • 3) Gray TV-style VF-1S as flown by Focker then Ichijo
    • 4) Gimme a green Alaska base version
    • 5) I've always wanted the navy blue birds seen briefly
    • 6) Ichijo training VF-1J
    • 7) LVIII, a whole new camo or low vis scheme!
    • 8) LVI-S reissued exactly as it was but with a 1S head!
    • 9) Other (Specify)
    • 10) I'm so over the VF-1. If it's not a 2 seater I don't care.

When I think of the Vis 1...I think Elite for some reason. And well I think Elite people would fly the 1S. Plus it would give me an second chance to get one!!

I was just saying in this other thread though: The cannon fodders in macross 7 looked cool (they had that grey tone to thier planes) but they were crap pilots.

Yamato seriously needs to consider the need for a mass produced variant of LV for fans of the color imo. :D

Or at least a new limited release of vf1 but with an S head. (weathering, stickers, panel lining etc)

Maybe they could do up a Fast Pack Low Vis? Give it the look of what the CF in macross 7 had? (with actual grey fast packs and with the VF11 heatshield symbol and everything) It would be more like a "what if?" valk though. When Basara is seen flying around in a vf1 in macross 7 for the movie, you got to wonder if they had some of them as as movie props? :D (they took some from the civilians in the "robot show" and painted them up with grey-tone)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker