Exhaustive Yamato 1/48 Release List

Hurin

I went to college with a guy like this... would write himself love letters he claimed were from his cancer stricken wife... would go on and on about all his industry contacts and how lucasarts or some such was going to offer him a contract but how he turned them down to pursue writing music for games...

I think it's more amusing to go along with the dementia.

Look, can we get back to the topic on hand? I mean if we keep responding to ppl like LK here, are we just feeding the troll here? It keeps growing. Best thing is to ignore people who are egotistical and narcisist.

Hurin: I appreciate the list you compiled. Thanks for your time in compiling it.

Okay, the "official" one at Macross Nexus is updated and now links to the entry for each valkyrie. link.

We used to only have entries for the Valkyries for which we had full reviews (by JawJaw), but I added a profile for every existing valk including basic info and (at least) box art.

I want to add the Launch Arms (even though they aren't technically limited to the 1/48 scale). But, I can't seem to find any reference anywhere to the release date for the newer silver and black ones.

Any help?

H

Edited by Hurin

Hmnn.. It'll be nice if someone made a checklist of all Yamato Macross items out of this. It might just become useful for Lord Kungfu as he goes through his massive inventory. :lol: Also can you make the list more inclusive. Missing are the VB-6 Monster, VF-0, Queadluun-Rau, and the stand.

Yeah, that's correct (and thanks!). We intend to first make a release list by scale (1/48 is now done, 1/60 is next). From there, it wouldn't be too tough to create a Yamato-wide one.

Though, that's the sorta project that is begging for a (true) custom database and web front-end that would be dynamically sortable, etc. But, I'm no PHP and SQL developer, so we have to make due with these hand updated pseudo databases.

Anyways, ignore my earlier request for info regarding the later launch arms. . . found info by just searching for "display stands". . . duh! :rolleyes:

H

May I request the mods to either move all the off topic posts on this thread or delete them outright? (you can even include this one) The original subject matter of this thread is too interesting to be bogged down by this bullshit.

May I request the mods to either move all the off topic posts on this thread or delete them outright?  (you can even include this one) The original subject matter of this thread is too interesting to be bogged down by this bullshit.

413137[/snapback]

Uh, Lord Kungfu would love nothing more than this particular post being deleted. . . so he could then start trolling all the Yamato threads with his absurd claims again.

I suggest, instead, that you just scroll past the posts that you don't find interesting. The original informative post is still there, after all. And the ones you want deleted are serving a purpose. ;)

Of course, If they wanted to move that particular post to a thread entitled: "Lord Kungfu is a trolling liar". . . I'd be all for that. :lol:

H

• 4 weeks later...

Updated the 1/48 release list with all the recent news here.

A 1/60 release list is in the works (probably a week or two away though). I'll post here when we have it finished.

Best,

H

Very cool information there :) I was looking at the 1/60 list and I know you said you were updating/adding to it. I may have looked over it, but i didn't see the 1/60 GBP-1S with VF-1J on there, you might add that under a re-release list later or something.

Anyhow, good stuff, you guys have done a ton of work on that site :)