Oberth

neptunesurvey

• 6 months later...

I took this to Wonderfest and got a Merit Award. It did better then I thought considering over 470 kits where in this years show. Thanks honneamise.

Sorry for my bad english understanding: This is your kit? You win this award? :huh:

Don't worry man, your english is better than my espanol! Honneamise scratchbuilt and cast these as kits earlier on (excellent work AND box art work too). Neptunesurvey built it up (and did a great job too).

Congrats on the Merit award man! Did you see any other MWers there? - MT

Don't worry man, your english is better than my espanol! Honneamise scratchbuilt and cast these as kits earlier on (excellent work AND box art work too). Neptunesurvey built it up (and did a great job too).

Hahaha... yeah, spanish it's a difficult language, more complex than english. English i'ts very "easy" to learn: that's why it's the "Universal Language". ;)

I have (and built) the Oberth also, but I don't understand if the kit of that pic was a Neptunesurvey building.

Thanks for response! ^_^

I did meet some MWers like HWR MKII and Valkyrie. I probably should have been a little clearer with my statement but I did not master the kit. Honneamise did that and a great job at that. I just build and paint them. I'll post some pictures of the kit later.

Guest Bromgrev

I took this to Wonderfest and got a Merit Award. It did better then I thought considering over 470 kits where in this years show. Thanks honneamise.

Well done, that man! (Those men?) :D

• 4 weeks later...

Its been a little later and here are some pictures of the finished item. The base was from the Modelbaseguy that I bought at last years Wonderfest. I was thinking about adding some mini ghost fighters but I'll save that for the next one.

post-1196-1182892120_thumb.jpg

post-1196-1182892138_thumb.jpg

post-1196-1182892162_thumb.jpg

post-1196-1183562412_thumb.jpg

post-1196-1183562447_thumb.jpg

post-1196-1183562463_thumb.jpg

Edited by neptunesurvey