1/35 Vf-1

jorawar_b

How many people would want it.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would want it.

• Yes please make the kit?
    • No, its a waste of time!

After talking to nightmareB4macross (alex), the kit can be made, but it will depend on how many people we can get to commit to buying a kit? I am looking at the price range of 200.00 for the kit, it may be alot less or more, it depends on the amount of people who will buying one.

This poll is to guage interest and from there we will see.

list will start here:

1. Die, Alien Scum!

2. THOR (2?)

3. Sdf-1

4. RT junkie ?

5. darklord4

6. ChaosWarrior

Edited by jorawar_b

I could use one, if the price & quality will be reasonable. So, yes.

It may also depend on how long will the production take. It would be better to have a little time to prepare the $.

408126[/snapback]

My sentiment exactly. Definitely interested, but would like to see what the final product and price are before committing 100%.

Hi guys,

I understand everyone on the kit requirments, but before we can even get going on the project, there has to be a good response of interest in getting the kit made.

If there is not enough interest then I don't see it recasted and the original will go back up on ebay or macross world for sale, no disrespect to anyone, but I really do hope it can be recasted to be fair to everyone in MW.

If not hopefully the kit will find a good home.

Hey guys, I don't think there is enough interest, I have tlaked to alex and we are going to cancel it. The kit will go up back on sale in a few days. If anyone is interested, please PM and we can take it from there.