Someone To Do It For You?

Phren

Well, I have about all the artistic / modeling ability of a blind crack-addict, but I've been really drooling at all the wonderful Hasegawa and such kits I see, let alone all the beautiful work being done on them, and was feeling hopless because there's a lot of Valkyries I really like the fighter mode on that just aren;t availiable as anthing but a model kit.

So I was wondering, is there anyone who could do justice to the kits I have? I'm not asking miracles like I assure you I've seen worked in this sub-forum, if I can have it look like it does on the box, I'd be thrilled. The boxes just don't have that 3-D appeal, you know? :rolleyes:

Anyone have any ideas? I have no idea what it would cost to have someone burn their ambition on something going to be displayed by someone else, but trying to balance getting a decent job done bringing my cardboard coffins to fruition, withough doing quite so good a job on my wallett...

Edited by Phren

There's several shops here in Hong Kong that offer this service. Price for building a Hasegawa 1/72 Macross kit ranges from about HK$800 (US$102) up to HK$2,500 (US$320), depending on which shop you go to. Obviously, the lower the price, the lower the quality.

Graham

There's several shops here in Hong Kong that offer this service. Price for building a Hasegawa 1/72 Macross kit ranges from about HK$800 (US$102) up to HK$2,500 (US$320), depending on which shop you go to. Obviously, the lower the price, the lower the quality.

Graham

406062[/snapback]

For the HKD2500 version, do we get anything approaching wmcheng quality?

Graham

406062[/snapback]

Geez. Until I'm rich and famous someday which I will inevitably be, I think I'll be putting my model kits together myself. ... 'soon as I get around to buying a model kit...

Dang, I was hoping you were looking for someone to detail your Yamato, which I am trying to start offering... everyone loved my GBP, and I think I'm at the skill point where I could offer services to other people...

406530[/snapback]

What kind of detailing?

PM me if you want.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I am available for commission work. PM me and let me know exactly what you are looking for. I can email you some of my previous work.

Hi, are you still available for commission work? If so, I am looking for someone to build my 1/72 vf-25 armored messiah from bandai. thanks,

Let me know

Hi, are you still available for commission work? If so, I am looking for someone to build my 1/72 vf-25 armored messiah from bandai. thanks,

Let me know

FYI:

That 1/72 Armored Messiah kit doesn't require any glue or paint. The parts are already colored & it comes with 2 different kinds of identical decal sheets: one version is water slide & the other is sticker decals. If your painting & gluing skills are limited, this is one kit you don't have to worry about.