Valkyries Made Of Lego

Vermillion21

Not sure if this is the technically correct forum, but have you seen this link:

http://foundrydx.com/vgroup.html

You can buy Lego kits of Macross Valkyries!!! That transform!! They even have fast packs!!! Holy S---!! This guy is awesome!! There are also other kits from other anime series as well, like Gundam!! Sweet!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Not to burst your bubble, but this is only about the three hundred and fifty first time that somebody has posted a thread on these Lego valkyries.

Graham

402078[/snapback]

followed by the 730 replies of the non valk Macross lego builds.

Well I have never seen it before and I think it is pretty sweet! Wow those are amazing how he did those. When I was a kid I was tottally into Lego's. You can do so much with them, he also has some pretty cool other robot stuff like Lego Gundam's as well. Pretty ingenious stuff there.

Not to burst your bubble, but this is only about the three hundred and fifty first time that somebody has posted a thread on these Lego valkyries.

Graham

402078[/snapback]

And for the 351st time, they are as butt-ugly now as they ever were! :lol: Sorry, but just because you can make something out of something else doesn't make it cool.

I could scuplt a valkyrie out of my cat's turds, and it would still be a butt ugly piece of sh!t.

Why's everyone so angry? the topic hasn't been on the front page in months, new people join and discover stuff, if its old news for you don't join the discussion :-(

Graham

402078[/snapback]

And for the 351st time, they are as butt-ugly now as they ever were! :lol: Sorry, but just because you can make something out of something else doesn't make it cool.

I could scuplt a valkyrie out of my cat's turds, and it would still be a butt ugly piece of sh!t.

402199[/snapback]

Hey, sorry for posting "old" news, but "new" news for me!

My bad.

:huh: