How Fast Can U Transform Your 1/48s?

wolfx

I'm glad the heatshield thing didn't affect me much, since only half of my '48s came with heatshields to begin with...

I'm glad the heatshield thing didn't affect me much, since only half of my '48s came with heatshields to begin with...

401171[/snapback]

Half of yours didn't come with heatshields? ???

401202[/snapback]

Yeah, what gives with the no heat shields?! That must have been annoying!!! Hope you got replacements or something. Can you tell me which models?

401171[/snapback]

Half of yours didn't come with heatshields? ???

401202[/snapback]

Yeah, what gives with the no heat shields?! That must have been annoying!!! Hope you got replacements or something. Can you tell me which models?

401241[/snapback]

That's just not right... no heat shields? :o

I remember my first time.

nervous , a little scared, just not sure if I was ready. :unsure:

but there she was slim, light, fragile, in all her glory. :rolleyes:

Just thinking about what I was about to do made my hands sweat even more.

I started easy fumbling a bit but getting more familiar ....

and before I knew it it was all over. :blink:

Now , no more sweaty hands. B))

I read the instructions very slowly and took about 1 hour at first.

on average I would say about 3 minutes depending on if I want to take missiles off the hardpoints before transforming, and if I want the fast packs.

My main reason for taking long has to do with not wanting to snap off the head laser. It's tricky to fit it through the back. Also I get scared of the backpack hinge. When I fold it all the way in so it sits pressed right down at an angle pointing right inside the backplate, I can see the plastic bend a little. Does anyone here bend it all the way in when transforming to battroid mode, and when you do, doesn't that just scare the poo out of you?

I read the instructions very slowly and took about 1 hour at first.

on average I would say about 3 minutes depending on if I want to take missiles off the hardpoints before transforming, and if I want the fast packs.

My main reason for taking long has to do with not wanting to snap off the head laser. It's tricky to fit it through the back. Also I get scared of the backpack hinge. When I fold it all the way in so it sits pressed right down at an angle pointing right inside the backplate, I can see the plastic bend a little. Does anyone here bend it all the way in when transforming to battroid mode, and when you do, doesn't that just scare the poo out of you?

401462[/snapback]

It doesn't give me any warm fuzzy feelings, no.

Yeap, same thing with the Zero, I was scared to death to break it. I had an early bad experience with a Grimlock knock off when I was 7-8 yrs/old. Maybe it broke because it was cheaply made, but back then I knew nothing 'bout quality. I just knew the box was different than the Hasbro transformers.

Now it did take me forever the first time I transformed my first 1/48 1A Hik I bought.

I think once you realize how the part functions, twists, colapses, slides, then you can have a bit more confidence. Check the hand positioning on the instruction booklet. Usually if I initially follow their exact hand positions while tranforming the valk, I have no problems. If we try to get creative, and "figure it out" we might easily break it. We are not psychics, please read this intruction carefully. And even then exercise caution.

I have not yet broken any of my valks, including the famous osteoporosis suffering VF-11B. I gues I'm lucky, or maybe I'm too carefull (knock on wood)

Some friends tell me they can figure it out, they want to try transforming it without instructions. I need no broken valks right now ;)

Edited by vlenhoff

The bandai macross 7 valks are ok to guess. But 1/72, they just have a certain delicateness to them. All it takes is for the thing to drop to the floor and there goes a headlaser.

That's why when I put fast packs on my valks, I'm scared that the added wieght if it were to fall my actually result in something snapping if a person were to drop it accidently. Always pays to be cautious.

Not too fast becasue I have not transformed it yet. Had it for a year and I love the fighter mode that it is in. I'm too scared that I might break it.

402350[/snapback]

An entire freakin' year?! Whoah! Man I wish I had your patience. You should go down in the guiness book of world records for this.

I must add to this forum: When transforming a valk you have spent hours and hours and lots of money customizing, transformation time goes up to like 8 minutes plus. I HATE TRANSFORMING CUSTOMS. Thank you.

Not too fast becasue I have not transformed it yet. Had it for a year and I love the fighter mode that it is in. I'm too scared that I might break it.

402350[/snapback]

Seriously?? Whoa, I can't believe it! The whole coolness of the 1/48 Valkyries is how the transformation process works ... as the advertising implies - perfect transformation with no "add on" parts. Very, very cool!!

Dude - you should transform it man ... it is awesome!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

402350[/snapback]

Hey, it's only 1 year old. I always tell kids that they should wait a while before their first time...

402350[/snapback]

Hey, it's only 1 year old. I always tell kids that they should wait a while before their first time...

402455[/snapback]

......and when the 1st time happens,

Don't be shy to explore. Always have protection. :lol:

402350[/snapback]

402455[/snapback]

......and when the 1st time happens,

Don't be shy to explore. Always have protection. :lol:

402461[/snapback]

You're makin' me feel like a whore here, man.

402350[/snapback]

Ohhhh man, you're in for a treat!

It is just like sex.

but not messy...

or contagious...

or want to coudle with you after one or two transformations...

:lol:

no, seriously. :):D:lol:

Gramatica editada.

Edited by vlenhoff

402350[/snapback]

It is just like sex.

but not messy...

or contagious...

Gramatica editada.

402820[/snapback]

Well, also, after one or two initial transformations, you'll realize that you have a lot more fun trying different positions. In fact, the amount of positions you can do with these things is awesome! You'll want all your friends to see, plus you can post pics here on Macrossworld. :D

402350[/snapback]

It is just like sex.

but not messy...

or contagious...

Gramatica editada.

402820[/snapback]

Well, also, after one or two initial transformations, you'll realize that you have a lot more fun trying different positions. In fact, the amount of positions you can do with these things is awesome! You'll want all your friends to see, plus you can post pics here on Macrossworld. :D

402920[/snapback]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .......

402350[/snapback]

An entire freakin' year?! Whoah! Man I wish I had your patience. You should go down in the guiness book of world records for this.

I must add to this forum: When transforming a valk you have spent hours and hours and lots of money customizing, transformation time goes up to like 8 minutes plus. I HATE TRANSFORMING CUSTOMS. Thank you.

402378[/snapback]

Yup, I have been told I have lots of patiences. I minus well go down in the guiness book :D .

402350[/snapback]

Seriously?? Whoa, I can't believe it! The whole coolness of the 1/48 Valkyries is how the transformation process works ... as the advertising implies - perfect transformation with no "add on" parts. Very, very cool!!

Dude - you should transform it man ... it is awesome!!!

402426[/snapback]

Yeah I know but that is the thing. I mean, I herd stories that peep mess up and crack or break the vital and fragile area so i'm discourage to do so. However, I did tried to remove the leg from fighter mode and that was about it as I have no need for it to transform. I mean I just LOVE the fighter mode that it is originally in. Looks so damn real.

And I have never even put my GBP on any of the Valks 1/48 b/c of that reason.

402350[/snapback]

It is just like sex.

but not messy...

or contagious...

Gramatica editada.

402820[/snapback]

Hmmm...just like sex for the 1st time hey. Man, I had a horrible start when I lost my virginity. Wonder if that may happen to my first transformation on the 1/48 Valks.

402350[/snapback]

It is just like sex.

but not messy...

or contagious...

Gramatica editada.

402820[/snapback]

Hmmm...just like sex for the 1st time hey. Man, I had a horrible start when I lost my virginity. Wonder if that may happen to my first transformation on the 1/48 Valks.

402967[/snapback]

Once you eat the cat, you can get enough of it :rolleyes:

you know, the cat :lol:

furry things...

Transform the damn thing already!

and then get a 1/60 0S and do it all over again!

Well, if you do decide to start transforming your valks, make sure you take your time, and do it right. Getting it done too fast is nothing to brag about, and also may mess up your valk. You can read the how-to guide, but there's no guarantees something might go wrong, so swallow your pride and know that if you irritate your valk you might end up getting embarassed. But, once you get the hang of it you can do all kinds of cool positions and if you get real good you can do it just about anywhere, maybe even while driving a car; but if a cop sees you doing it he might pull you over, or if he's cool he'll give you a thumbs up. Either way, it's worth your while to start now so later on in life you can show your kids how it's done.

Well, if you do decide to start transforming your valks, make sure you take your time, and do it right. Getting it done too fast is nothing to brag about, and also may mess up your valk. You can read the how-to guide, but there's no guarantees something might go wrong, so swallow your pride and know that if you irritate your valk you might end up getting embarassed. But, once you get the hang of it you can do all kinds of cool positions and if you get real good you can do it just about anywhere, maybe even while driving a car; but if a cop sees you doing it he might pull you over, or if he's cool he'll give you a thumbs up. Either way, it's worth your while to start now so later on in life you can show your kids how it's done.

403034[/snapback]

I concur.

403034[/snapback]

I concur.

403181[/snapback]

*high five*

403034[/snapback]

wisdom we have here i would say hummm ;)

Edited by isamu_dyson