80' Toy Help

orguss01

Ok guy's me my brother are tryin' to figure out whether one of our memories is real or just someting we created...

In the 80's there was this figure that you could stretch and rip apart..tear the arms and legs off. Not strechArmstrong.It was soft and green..like Play doh but it "healed" it self when you put the parts back together.

Then you could rip him apart aagin.

I think you had to dip him in a tank of the solution that he came with..

I know somebody out there had this..help us out please....We might not get to sleep if we dont figure this line out and you know how that sucks....

Orguss01...over............csssssssssssssssssss

Ahhh...the days when toy manufacturers didn't need to worry about safety standards and toys that mess up upholstery.

*sulks at never getting a tub of Ghostbusters ectoplasmic goo*

That's the toy and I know because I got one birth day way back then.

The toy a piece of crap. After I took out of the packaging I passed it around to all my friends. After everyone had a chance to rip it apart ,put back together and drop it a few times. It looked like a hairy green ball of crap. It was thrown away 2 minutes later.

Hey while we are on the subject of nasty 80's toys, does anyone know how to wash out that 80's slime, my GFs kid got hold of some and now it is all over several pieces of his and her clothes.

Hey while we are on the subject of nasty 80's toys, does anyone know how to wash out that 80's slime, my GFs kid got hold of some and now it is all over several pieces of his and her clothes.

393869[/snapback]

I dunno if this'll work with slime but it does the trick with gum:

Take an ice cube and rub it on the slime to harden it. Then just scrap the slime off and launder as usual. I'd pre-treat the spot where the slime was with some liquid detergent first, though.

The toy a piece of crap.  After I took out of the packaging I passed it around to all my friends.  After everyone had a chance to rip it apart ,put back together and drop it a few times.  It looked like a hairy green ball of crap.    It was thrown away 2 minutes later.

393843[/snapback]

I remember seeing some generic monster toys made out of the same stuff.

10 years later, they figured out that the same stuff could be used to make wrist rests for computer users. :blink:

YES WE HAVE A WINNER...thtrophy.gif

Thanks Chowyunskinny

Good search..wow i forgot they had a whole line...

The toy a piece of crap.   After I took out of the packaging I passed it around to all my friends.   After everyone had a chance to rip it apart ,put back together and drop it a few times.   It looked like a hairy green ball of crap.    It was thrown away 2 minutes later.

393843[/snapback]

10 years later, they figured out that the same stuff could be used to make wrist rests for computer users. :blink:

393983[/snapback]

NOw to hit up the "Bay to recapture some memories...

YES WE HAVE A WINNER...thtrophy.gif

Thanks Chowyunskinny

Good  search..wow i forgot they had a whole line...

The toy a piece of crap.   After I took out of the packaging I passed it around to all my friends.   After everyone had a chance to rip it apart ,put back together and drop it a few times.   It looked like a hairy green ball of crap.    It was thrown away 2 minutes later.

393843[/snapback]

393983[/snapback]

394053[/snapback]