I Saw It Again!

rei

Just excited. My DVD arrived today and it's been at least 10 years on lost VHS. I remembered every scene and it's as awseome as the first time. Mari is the bomb. The only thing different was the the ending credits that had Minmay as Flashback 2012 doing the concert (after the original fadeout with her and Misa of course), and then went to the blank screen. My original old version just cut away to the blank screen with rolling credits. I like what discountanimedvd.com did to this as it was a cool touch. (Thanks)

Anyways, I know you guys don't care but just thought I'd share my experience. I can't wait to get my hands on some 1/48s!

-Rei

Edited by rei

Is this any different from the Perfect Edition?  I need to pickup a copy as well.

Thanks!

389503[/snapback]

The perfect edition is the ONE to get. It is remastered and also comes with extra's such as trailors.

The one above, settle for it if you can't get the perfect edition.

I saw it again every two months..he..he.. :p

Kensei, have you search http://www.amazon.co.jp with マクロス . Not cheap, may be you can trade one of your 1/48 with them?? :D

Bah that's what I was looking for. :(

389547[/snapback]

Is this any different from the Perfect Edition?  I need to pickup a copy as well.

Thanks!

389503[/snapback]

The perfect edition is the ONE to get. It is remastered and also comes with extra's such as trailors.

389504[/snapback]

The perfect edition isn't so perfect. In fact, the other version has better subtitles. The only thing that is better on the Perfect edition is the video quality.

Check out Hurin's perfect subtitle. That way you'll get the perfect sub and perfect pics :D .

Perfect DYRL Sub

Thanks!

389503[/snapback]

389504[/snapback]

The perfect edition isn't so perfect. In fact, the other version has better subtitles. The only thing that is better on the Perfect edition is the video quality.

390178[/snapback]

i didnt realy like the discount anime dvd version because it has that friggen ad in the subtitles

But still not too shabby for 14 bucks. :lol:

I was looking for the "Perfect" Edition but no luck. I will experiement with the other thread link from Mowe. Thanks.

Edited by rei

Thanks!

389503[/snapback]

389504[/snapback]

390178[/snapback]

Who watches DYRL for the plot? :rolleyes::p

Thanks!

389503[/snapback]

389504[/snapback]

390178[/snapback]

390224[/snapback]

The same people who watch p0rn for the plot.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

389503[/snapback]

389504[/snapback]

390178[/snapback]

390224[/snapback]

The same people who watch p0rn for the plot.

390512[/snapback]

Good one. :lol: