Mospeada Collection

rei

Mospeada never got enough love, right from the beginning. I still want to pick-up a decent copy of Love Live Alive; the old VHS copy I have is practically falling apart and barely has any audio.

I'm not endorsing this method but, since it'll never get a US release I don't frown upon it too much either. LLA can be found fairly easily for download and I imagine there's lots of freeware out there that'd let you convert it to a DVD. I absolutely suck with computers and I managed to download it.

So you haven't got a collection yet?

If you do, show us what you've got even if it aint much.

Not yet but will definitely share my jems once I can. I can't wait.

I am definitely interested in Love Live Alive. I am finishing the last 2 episodes of the Mospeada series tonight and will continue the hunt for LLA. Thanks everyone again for bringing me in the know, especially since I haven't heard of this feature until today.

Is the Love Live Alive anime any good?

The vast majority of it is just clips taken straight from the series. To my knowledge it hasn't been subtitled either but the dialogue isn't very important. The whole show consists of Yellow remembering what happened in between glimpses of him performing a show and what Sorji is doing back at home. Then, Yellow goes to meet her at home and the rest of the crew meets him there. IIRC they simply made the entire cast couples now so Jim is dating Mint, Rei is with Houquet, and Stig is with Aisha. It's been a while since I've seen it so I might not be dead on.

The vast majority of it is just clips taken straight from the series.  To my knowledge it hasn't been subtitled either but the dialogue isn't very important.  The whole show consists of Yellow remembering what happened in between glimpses of him performing a show and what Sorji is doing back at home.  Then, Yellow goes to meet her at home and the rest of the crew meets him there.  IIRC they simply made the entire cast couples now so Jim is dating Mint, Rei is with Houquet, and Stig is with Aisha.  It's been a while since I've seen it so I might not be dead on.

Thanks for the info jenius - as usual, you are a great source of knowledge and always very helpful in answering questions/pic requests, etc.

Just wanted to let you know, I appreciate your efforts mate.

:)