Can Someone Explain Macross Zero?

illadave

BTW, the VF0 in blue (like the TV Jenius) is bad ass. I hope they release it.

392580[/snapback]

The VF-0D (in Shin's colors) was avaliable from Hasegawa as a 1/72 model (currently out of production). However, there are no current plans to produce a toy for that VF.

All my M7 stuff is on my previous PC's hard drive, somewhere in the garage.  I still have to get all the other stuff though---the M7 OVA, etc.  I've only seen the basic 49 eps, really want to see "Fleet of the Strongest Woman".

385580[/snapback]

FOTSW is actually a lot of fun, a bit of tongue in cheek poking fun at SDF Macross...

The other unrelease episode (can't remember the name off hand) is also another fun episode for the character fans...

• 3 months later...

I decided to break down and watch the first episode of Macross Zero...the bird-man stuff is kinda weird, and is it just me, but does the scientist lady Roy talks to look suspiciously like Ritsuko from NGE?

The VF-0 looks *sweet* and I want one! <_<

I like the series so far...the mechs and planes are rad, the animation is vastly superior, and I like the characters.