Anyone picked up the SD gundam figures?

NERV

I was at Walmart today, I had seen the SD gundams there previous times but today i took a closer look at them and saw that they actually seemed to have pretty good poseability and the Wing Zero one was even transformable, I was gonna bu it but I left my wallet in the car and that was too much effort. So has anyone else got em? and what do you think?

I bought alot of the SD models, but not the figures though. Places are charging too much for them! The models, besides looking better, are also alot cheaper than the toys, only about a dollar or two over their japanese cost if I was to import them. Although I did see the new Gouf at Wal-Mart the other day ....

I really, really want to, but come on $9 for one? i will wait till I can get them a little cheaper (around $5-6 seems right).

Yeah, I think I'll pick these up when they get cheaper. Maybe when nobody buys them at frank and sons, they'll lower the prices and then I'll buy them there! :p:D:lol:

I picked up two of the sd gundam kits at a local video game store for $6 apiece, and later saw the exact same kit repackaged to be american friendly at TRU for $18! I wouldn't spend that much, but at $6 I consider the money well spent. Took a couple hours to assemble and they reminded me of my SD lintseeker kit. They had polycaps, good articulation, and weapons that fired after assembly.

I saw the regular figures in Walmart for $5.88 which was not bad. The only one I saw for $9 was the Deluxe transformable Wing 0. Which to me was worth it for that one. Need to pick one up next time I go there. The only one I thinking about so far is that one. The rest of the figures did not impress me that much.

bda151big.jpg

Edited by Mechafan