Custom Joke Machine Vf-1d/j

DatterBoy

not a bad try.  keep up the good work and get a 1D head for crying outloud!!!!

Not a bad try... sounds to me like you feel I ddin't succeed... damn you... you got all the JM custom parts...

Let's get a cast of that thing too! And if not... how did you get it or where did it come from?

I could only work with what I had. Considering getting some sculpy or whatever it's called and making one myself, but not sure if I got the skills for that.

Thanks EXO

Solscud, what kind of paints did you use for your custom? I dunno why, but the Max 1A cast took the paint extremely well. I prepped this one really good and it repelled paint like crazy. Can't believe it came out at all after all the spotting like it was covered in oil. The one you posted looks like it colored solid.

A closeup:

JM%20fam.jpg

I think this pic shows the color more true to life. Used the same can of paint as I did on my 1D 1/48 conversion but the color came out like this instead. I may have to do another with a bright orange and the brown/tan like Solscud's to get it really right. Maybe a 1D head too.

Edited by DatterBoy

hehe, im jsut busting your balls Dat.

the reason mine looks liek the paint worked is cause that is a real joke machine. not a recast.

simple. Use a 1/100 head or 1/72. i forget which one. I think it is 1/72. Yeah it is!!!! from the Bandai variable kit. and chop the head lasers to get the SD look.

Edited by Solscud007

Thx, all.  Could we remove the pics from the quotes?  I'm gettin a JM overload...

;)

365250[/snapback]

Done.

The two members who did that, please don't do it again, it's really pointless to quote pics that are directly in the post above or even on the same page.

Graham