Energon Starscream

eriku

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...498&uid=1465265

Not the best jet design, but it's not too rediculous looking. Bot mode looks pretty good, and has some obvious nods to the G1 Starscream. The color scheme is nice and dark. And it looks like those huge ass-tacular wing cannons are removable, which was my deciding factor in getting this toy.

What is it with these toys having giant, boroque cannons/guns/missile launchers on them. I like the Starscream as well....I'll take 2.....

Looks almost exactly like the jet called Smokescreen that came with the old G2 Dreadwing toy. Don't get me wrong, I loved that thing, and this one's larger wings make it look better, but I wish they wouldn't try to pass off older stuff as new

yeah thats the kinda engineering all the old cyber jets had.

Looks almost exactly like the jet called Smokescreen that came with the old G2 Dreadwing toy. Don't get me wrong, I loved that thing, and this one's larger wings make it look better, but I wish they wouldn't try to pass off older stuff as new

its not just similar engineering that is the EXACT same transformation and design, they just gave it a resculpt

thats a pretty big weapons platform for a ghost BTW

SPOILERS

Armada Starscream just died in episode 48 "cramp" after uniting the autobots and decepticons to fight unicron pretty hard on everyone especially Alexis who had a "thing" going on between her and starscream .

its not just similar engineering that is the EXACT same transformation and design, they just gave it a resculpt

No, Starscream is larger than Smokescreen. The transformation is the same, but it's a new mold.

I don't know about this, but I like it in robot mode, but not in figher mode. The tailwings look too small while the body is all big. I'm guessing they'll be making a skywarp and thundercracker out of this one too? :p:D:lol:

thats a pretty big weapons platform for a ghost BTW

SPOILERS

Armada Starscream just died in episode 48 "cramp" after uniting the autobots and decepticons to fight unicron pretty hard on everyone especially Alexis who had a "thing" going on between her and starscream .

Starscream dies?!?!? Oh man. So the episode with unicron finally came out? I haven't been watching it on cartoon network. So how many more episodes till it's done? I think I need to watch it this saturday to catch up.

Starscream dies?!?!? Oh man. So the episode with unicron finally came out? I haven't been watching it on cartoon network. So how many more episodes till it's done? I think I need to watch it this saturday to catch up.

Don't worry you haven't missed anything. My TV station in the UK are airing the final five episodes first . THE USA won't get up to 48 till November unless you live in canada and then cramp is on

Friday, October 24th YTV

I don't know... while robot mode is nice.... fighter mode isn't. I kind of liked Armada Starscream... it was one of the nicer ones. :(

You're kidding right?

With his dual catapults? :p

Sure he was not on the level of anything Season 1... but compared to the other Armada crud... he was pretty nice. :)