Collection Pics?

stuffparties

Find any post by SITHLORD and click on his signature.  Now drool.

Otherwise there is a thread for 1/55 displays and a thread for all Yamato Displays.  Both of those have lots of pics of displays to rifle through.

364902[/snapback]

Yes I have seen Sithlords collection. Very nice!! I actually find his collection very amusing. Its like wow going beyond the means. Stretching it till the rubber band is going to snap!!!

Ehhh, I will just post my collection here if it is in the wrong place Mods can you please move it?

Thank you!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dikvoninn/my_photos

awesome Smashing Pumpkin Pictures :ph34r: By the way where did you get those nice cases from?

365041[/snapback]

Those cases are made for retail stores. I work for Walgreens so I was able to order some for my personal use. :D

The Fender is actually a Telie not a strat. I like the deep warm sound it gives out.

Nice collection! Very clean setup, man! What's with the purple gloves! :lol: I see you play guitar as well. Fender Strat cool!

365027[/snapback]

Purple gloves...I know I am a dork. I was hoping nobody will bring that up. :ph34r:

I am very clean and anal when it comes to my collection. I think I might have a disorder called obsessive compulsion. I HAVE to have everything perfectly mint.

Edited by stuffparties

Nice collection! Very clean setup, man! What's with the purple gloves! :lol: I see you play guitar as well. Fender Strat cool!

365027[/snapback]

Purple gloves...I know I am a dork. I was hoping nobody will bring that up. :ph34r:

I am very clean and anal when it comes to my collection. I think I might have a disorder called obsessive compulsion. I HAVE to have everything perfectly mint.

365048[/snapback]

i hear you on having everything mint, if something looks alittle wrong i get frustrated about it. :p by the way how much does a shelf like that cost?

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

by the way even if they are meant for stores, would you happen to have the name of the company that sends them maybe we can find them online and we can order through them , I have seen it done before and it would be awesome for people on this site who are always looking to upgrade their collection.

chris

The cost of the cases will depend on what you want. This was a custom job. The acrylic material quality are super high grade. Less glare resistance, UV protected, optically clear, slidding doors, mirror backing, and locks. I purposely chose these options so it was pretty expensive. The company I ordered from do not have online orders. They are mainly contracted with retail stores. Like I said I work for Walgreens so thats how I got them. There are private companies that you can order online but the problem with that is that 75% of the time they will be damaged in transit of delivery especially when the case is large. The best way is to look for an acrylic store around your area that does fabrication. So you can order and pick it up yourself. My cases themselves like the Autobot and deceptican cost around 750.00 each. The Macross case was a lot because it is so huge.....

hope that helps

The cost of the cases will depend on what you want. This was a custom job. The acrylic material quality are super high grade. Less glare resistance, UV protected, optically clear, slidding doors, mirror backing, and locks. I purposely chose these options so it was pretty expensive. The company I ordered from do not have online orders. They are mainly contracted with retail stores. Like I said I work for Walgreens so thats how I got them. There are private companies that you can order online but the problem with that is that 75% of the time they will be damaged in transit of delivery especially when the case is large. The best way is to look for an acrylic store around your area that does fabrication. So you can order and pick it up yourself. My cases themselves like the Autobot and deceptican cost around 750.00 each. The Macross case was a lot because it is so huge.....

hope that helps

365200[/snapback]

Thanks for the info about the acrylic shelves. Are there any reputable companies that you recommend or the extreme recommend to avoid? Thanks! :)