Kite Live Action Movie

wolfx

Iam totally fine with depictions of graphic sex with girls who are "drawn" and appear physically mature but are in fact underage. :eyerolling: However this does not mean I wish to see children who cannot even physically pass upon visual inspection as adults in adult situations. You are using extremes instead of seeing things in perspective. Perhaps I am fortunate b/c I can remember that animes such as KITE and MEZZO are not real. Dude learn to distinguish reality (living beings) from animation! <_<

Just b/c someone is not against the graphic and abuse situations depicted in anime does NOT mean the individual supports the same in reality to living humans. Sheesh. <_<

Hollywood already tried to depict the average straight white male with a traditional nuclear family as a potential pathetic pedophile and closet homo when they made "american beauty". I'm not surprised they want to make a live action kite movie. :D Really "what the fart were they thinking at the time?" was my first thought. Was thier some political message buried underneath it all?

Some things just shouldn't be made not just for controversial reasons but the fear people are entertained by it. I can totally see if it were like a monster rape thing (urotsokidoji) as these are like demons and monsters in a fantasy setting (just like the old b horror and sci fi flicks where the innocent virgin is raped by the monster/vamp/slimey alien) but kite tries to be realistic. I get a bit of a sick feeling in my stomach that they might try to eroticise the rape scene rather than use it to show the evil of that corrupt character. It's not supposed to be something that I want made into a mainstream hollywood movie, if you know what I mean. It's hentai ffs. The world of hentai is wierd, hollywood is wierd, but the two worlds shouldn't mix. Imagine if something like Words worth was made into a live action movie and you have all kinds of bestiality/animal rape but done up in live action with hollywood fx. eww.. nrrrgh... :D

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

The world of hentai is wierd, hollywood is wierd, but the two worlds shouldn't mix. Imagine if something like Words worth was made into a live action movie and you have all kinds of bestiality/animal rape but done up in live action with hollywood fx. eww.. nrrrgh... :D

365450[/snapback]

Agreed.

Aw man that is a nasty thought. Nasty nasty thought! Bleugh!

The world of hentai is wierd, hollywood is wierd, but the two worlds shouldn't mix. Imagine if something like Words worth was made into a live action movie and you have all kinds of bestiality/animal rape but done up in live action with hollywood fx. eww.. nrrrgh... :D

365450[/snapback]

Agreed.

Aw man that is a nasty thought. Nasty nasty thought! Bleugh!

365490[/snapback]

And that is why the excessively weird and/or boarderline unbelievable live action hentai are better off animated! Not everything has to be live action. Though I wouldn't mind it for Shalon and Mews scenes! :lol:

Hollywood has to BURN!!!!!  :angry:

363836[/snapback]

I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. :angry: It's the only way to be sure. :ph34r:

Anyways,

What the hecks going through the "geniuses" @ Hollywood. Live action KITE? PLEASE, I rather like have a live action Space Gandam V. :rolleyes: