Valkyrie Exchange No More

Apollo Leader

. . . The end of an era. I probably got about 75% of my valks through Kevin. Now, with the arrival of my GBP, it's all over. . . <sniff>

Kevin was the real deal. Once had a crooked seat on my 1/48 Max 1J. No problem, I just mentioned it in passing to Kevin and he offered to send me another seat! No fuss!

Truly great customer service, trustworthy, and reliable. And, great packaging on our precious valks!

You'll be missed Kevin!

H

I shot kev an enquiry over email if he still has taka stickers left but yet to get a reply. Probably busy with the last batch of orders.

368772[/snapback]

I talked to him last week about stickers....... he said he was out of them..

Wow...Thanks for all the kind words. I almost feel like I need to sit in a casket. :p

For those who have been trying to reach me, please try again. I'm still catching up to a ton of emails for the liquidation items. I stopped replying to these emails in order to ship out the GBP1S preorders.

If you can believe it, I shipped out over 80 domestic and international packages in the last week.

-K

Wow...Thanks for all the kind words.  I almost feel like I need to sit in a casket.    :p

For those who have been trying to reach me, please try again.  I'm still catching up to a ton of emails for the liquidation items.  I stopped replying to these emails in order to ship out the GBP1S preorders.

If you can believe it, I shipped out over 80 domestic and international packages in the last week. 

-K

369129[/snapback]

Well if you need any help, I will close the lid of the casket on you for good measure. HAHAHAHA. J/k!

• 2 weeks later...

369129[/snapback]

Why is it that retirement tends to be busier than active life?

Wow!!! Shameful as I should be, I didn't know Kevin and his store until I joined MW a week ago. Reading through this thread is like going through the honored roll of the NP Prize. Let's hope his kid grows up quickly and becomes another Macross fan, then Kevin will have to make a come back.