Resin Parts For Alpha's

SILVERDRAGON

Hi guys,

I was just gauging to see how many people are looking for alpha gun's and the little man with all 6 wings. I am in the process on finishing these parts. Just wanting to know if anyone is looking for these items made from resin. The gun has 5 parts that are put together and the little man is coming along. The wings are going to be made next week and i will post update on all these parts. If you want to see the molds just pm me. Price is still pending on quality of finish product will post some pics soon.

Right now i am doing the 1/35 scale.

352316[/snapback]

By 1/35 I assume you mean the old Gakken versions...

I am very interested in a gun and a guy to go with an old green one that I have assembled from parts of several broken ones. I can't seem to find a gun anywhere, and believe me i have been looking.

Edited by Felix

Right now i am doing the 1/35 scale.

352316[/snapback]

By 1/35 I assume you mean the old Gakken versions...

I am very interested in a gun and a guy to go with an old green one that I have assembled from parts of several broken ones. I can't seem to find a gun anywhere, and believe me i have been looking.

352571[/snapback]

I know what you mean about can find any. I gave up of looking and start to recast again so i can have parts for all my alphas. I am wondering if i should make an alpha all from resin but its just a thought. I am making the old gakken parts but i will post update when finished.

I know what you mean about can find any. I gave up of looking and start to recast again so i can have parts for all my alphas. I am wondering if i should make an alpha all from resin but its just a thought. I am making the old gakken parts but i will post update when finished.

352599[/snapback]

You probably could cast each individual piece, but I doubt that it would work as a whole. Resin is way to brittle to survive the abust that the ABS of a transforming toy takes.

For casting pieces needing strength, try using epoxy resin. It's more durable, especially with fiberglass filler. If the part is large and "open" in the mold, you can simply use 45minute epoxy off the shelf.

ubercool! can't wait u make a cast for the pilot figure.

ehm i got one fixed in the cockpit half to it's waiste.... or does it include that loose pilot with it for display purpose? i'm missing that

354504[/snapback]

Hi

I am making all the 6 wings that go with the alpha,little pilot and the gun. I am going to also try casting a whole strike armor. I maybe going to make parts that are missing for alphas if any requests are made. As of right know i am fixing a sdf-1 that is missing his arms and guns that i will cast from resin. I will keep posting pics of my work when its done.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Happy new year to all on macross world. I been alway on vacation and now i'm back. I been working on molds for the alpha wings,little pilot and gun. I am sorry to everyone whom left me mesages that i didn't return their emails. I had some trouble with some of the molds and i will be having to make some again. These are the molds that i saved. I will be posting up all the finish parts soon and if your interested let me know what you are looking for. I had to use different resin to see which holds up better so you will see some of the parts with brown color. These are not clean parts but not much to clean as you can see. Well happy new year to all.

post-3380-1136243956_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1136243977_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1136244004_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone,

Happy new year to all on macross world. I been alway on vacation and now i'm back. I been working on molds for the alpha wings,little pilot and gun. I am sorry to everyone whom left me mesages that i didn't return their emails. I had some trouble with some of the molds and i will be having to make some again. These are the molds that i saved. I will be posting up all the finish parts soon and if your interested let me know what you are looking for. I had to use different resin to see which holds up better so you will see some of the parts with brown color. These are not clean parts but not much to clean as you can see. Well happy new year to all.

356875[/snapback]

More pics of finish goods and they are not clean. I will be taking orders or offers for these recasts.

post-3380-1136541685_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1136541707_thumb.jpg

post-3380-1136541761_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone,

356875[/snapback]

More pics of finish goods and they are not clean. I will be taking orders or offers for these recasts.

357883[/snapback]

pricing without shippping

pilot- $6

Gun - $13

wings with holes- $5 each

no holes- $3

Edited by SILVERDRAGON

I need wings.....

Hi everyone,

356875[/snapback]

357883[/snapback]

pricing w/shippping

pilot- $6

Gun - $13

no holes- $3

358068[/snapback]

I need wings.....
Hi everyone,

356875[/snapback]

357883[/snapback]

pricing w/shippping

pilot- $6

Gun - $13

no holes- $3

358068[/snapback]

358246[/snapback]

Hi,

Let me know which wings you will need.

• 2 weeks later...

pilot- $6

Gun - $13

no holes- $3

358068[/snapback]

before he changees anything, we got problems boys....

pilot- $6

Gun - $13

no holes- $3

365331[/snapback]

Hi everyone,

I did send orguss01 a refund for $2.00 today for the wings with no holes and i did offer him to send onces with holes at no charge.

Here I show my transaction

(payment To thomas perez Jan. 31, 2006 Refunded Details -$2.00 USD USD)

Shipping is not included because i don't know how many items a person will order.

Hi,

Well the thing i can do is the next time you want wings i will not charge for one wing set which are 2 wings. You most make sure to send the right amount of fee charge so it can be even. For now i can send you another pair with holes and i will mail it myself.

Thank you

Did you aship that yet??

So you are going to send me wings or a refund?

pilot- $6

Gun - $13

no holes- $3

358068[/snapback]

pilot- $6

Gun - $13

no holes- $3

365331[/snapback]

Hi everyone,

I did send orguss01 a refund for $2.00 today for the wings with no holes and i did offer him to send onces with holes at no charge.

Shipping is not included because i don't know how many items a person will order.

Hi,

Well the thing i can do is the next time you want wings i will not charge for one wing set which are 2 wings. You most make sure to send the right amount of fee charge so it can be even. For now i can send you another pair with holes and i will mail it myself.

Thank you

Did you aship that yet??

365333[/snapback]

pilot- $6

Gun - $13

no holes- $3

358068[/snapback]

pilot- $6

Gun - $13

no holes- $3

365331[/snapback]

Hi everyone,

Hi,

Thank you

Did you aship that yet??

365333[/snapback]

365334[/snapback]

I will send wings next week with holes :D

pilot- $6

Gun - $13

no holes- $3

358068[/snapback]

pilot- $6

Gun - $13

no holes- $3

365331[/snapback]

Hi everyone,

Hi,

Thank you

Did you aship that yet??

365333[/snapback]

365334[/snapback]

I will send wings next week with holes :D

365360[/snapback]

Thank you sir.

I will post here when i recieve.

• 3 months later...