Paper Models Valks And More

Solscud007

• 3 months later...

Anyone that wants the black and yellow gerwalk VF paper model got tho this link

Gerwalk Veritech

You'll see the link to download the file. Would have posted the direct link but I was asked not to.

For an sd version of the battliod VT black and yellow color pattern go here

Sd Battloid Veritech

Here is the Veritech with pack the plain white one that is.

Plain white Veritech with pack

im new to this paper models assembling, i have built 2 paper models right now, i first printed the pages on regular paper sheets, common thin ones and then glued them to white card board the regular one used at school for posters or something

is it better to cut the cardboard and print them directly or is there a type of paper specially for paper models???

thanks

thanks alot!!

what about the glue? i use a white normal one called scotch, and it sucks, if you can please post a link or pic to the glue

and last, when printing a .pdf file do i just click the print tab or do i have to click on an option to make the models bigger??

thanks!

I usually use elmers glue but experiment to see what works best for you. I usually just use those cheap disposable emlers schoolglue bottle with the really small tips. Less mess and yu can refill them so, put a little food coloring in them and get differnet collors and it blends in really well. As for pdf files just select the 100 % option or change as needed.

• 6 months later...

Don't know if you got the one you where looking for yet. but, I do have it and will be happy to send it to you just pm me your email. Also, ANYONE seen or have or know where to find the SDF Paper model. I have seen pics of 2 different ones one thet came in the Macross Paper Model Book published back in 1983, and the other which was just a kit that when built was about 3-3.5 feet long. and the big one was also somewhat transformable from the information I found. I just want some more pics of it. Or better yet if I can find a copy of it I will buy it. The book version from what I'm understanding was only about 13-14 inches long in cruiser form. Actually, come to think of it I still have my wannabe SDF model somewhere. Didn't come out very well, (Very Low Quality), but if I find the files I'll post them for everyone.

looking for this one

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...