1 hour ago, Ryoma said:

Looks beautiful! How is it? I was definitely considering it as a (early) Christmas gift.

-The size is great. It's right in that sweet spot for me of 9-12". It's 9 1/4" at the tips of his horns? Ears? Splines? Winglets? That's with the blade/cape rotated down like pictured. Rotate that up and he gets quite a bit taller. 10/10.

-It;'s stunning. The sculpt and paint are off the charts. 10/10

-Articulation is petty good. 8/10

-Quality/feel is pretty good. It's not very weighty though compared to the latest SOC stuff and Metal Build. If the bar had not been raised by Bandai the quality would feel great. Against the Bandai bar I give it a 7/10. If the bar wasn't set that high I would say 9/10.

-Some of the articulation points are...lacking. The chest swivel is looser than I would like, but not a problem. The shoulder joints aren't fantastic. They ratchet pretty good. But the "detents" are wider apart than what I would like. And they're not very rigid. You can split that double battle ax thing into two axes. I wanted to pose him with one in each hand but the shoulders aren't "tight" enough to do anything but hang down when he's holding on to them. It's a bit of a bummer when a toy can't hold up its weapons. Granted, they're huge. This does reduce the toys impact to me. I don't know what you would call this. Pose-ability? Whatever it is I give it a 6/10. I may be a little harsh here. I really wanted to pose him with the battle axes in each hand.

I'd buy it again.

My first review.;)

@Kuma Style kinda warned me off of this guy. It's been known to have problems with the wings. And it's pretty damn fiddly. You can pose it, but you certainly can't play with it. He was right..........................................But I don't care! I absolutely love the sculpt and paint details. LOVE IT! You can kinda see in my crappy pic how much pearl is in the white and the maroon on the shoulders. I really, really like how this guy looks. I'm not going to look too hard at it though. Something will fall off.:p

You can tell how not stable this guy is and how worried I am about the wings getting broken. I almost never use stands.

I only have one more Ex Gokin on my wish list. The Energer 1969 in the Anime colors. I haven't been able to find one.

Sin Getter Fewture.jpg

Edited by sqidd

3 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

a9-8.jpg
even though this falls into the Ultraman categories I consider this a super robot

a 12 inch gridman 

super hype

05/2020

16000 Yen

more pictures 

https://www.taghobby.com/archives/417731

It's not a super robot at all; it's a Tokusatsu series (not ultraman.) Regardless this is still cool to see and I'll probably get it. 

1 minute ago, Darth Mingus said:

I did not check the whole thread so my apologies if this was posted already:

DECEMBER, 2019

RIOBOT MAZINGER Z
SENTINEL
27,000円(JAPAN SALES TAX EXCLUDED)
160mm

image.thumb.png.18dc1952bf9a79ed006e88a9b605fe0d.png

For some reason, I thought of @sqidd

I want one of these....kinda. I have the Grendizer. It looks fantastic. But man they are super pricey for their size. I'm having a tough time with this one.

1 hour ago, Darth Mingus said:

I did not check the whole thread so my apologies if this was posted already:

DECEMBER, 2019

RIOBOT MAZINGER Z
SENTINEL
27,000円(JAPAN SALES TAX EXCLUDED)
160mm

Damn didn't realize it was coming so soon. Will look good next to grendizer.