43 minutes ago, lechuck said:

According to Blitzway's Japan website the release is in January, so maybe you might get a notice end of the month or early Feb.
https://blitzway.co.jp/products/carbotix-blackgetter

On the otherhand it could also be a general delay, their Mazinkaiser is nowhere to be seen either which I think was expected early Q4.

Thank you so much! I have been waiting for a while for this toy and really looking forward to have it in my hands(and already paid for it).

5 hours ago, Robin-11 said:

Does anybody know when the new carbotix black getter will be released? First date was december 2023 and i was under the impression that the toy was actually released in Hong Kong. Despite this, everything is silent on the usual japanese websites, including the one i placed the preorder with...it doesn't seem to be in stock anywhere yet and no live pictures either.

carbotix black getter.jpg

I just received mine from BomBusBee about a week ago and that's with a 2-3 week shipping time. 

On 1/15/2024 at 11:50 AM, Robin-11 said:

Nice! How is it? Do you like it?

It's a great quality figure. great weight to it and the joints are super tight.. almost scarily so initially. I mainly just took it out of the box, added the cape and posed it. I did not try out any of the hand or weapon accessories. There was a warning in the instructions to not swap out the hands when it's cold and to use a heat gun/blow dryer prior to attempting to do so. I took that as a hint that I might break it. The getter beam belly opening gimmick also doesn't quite function as intended as it catches on something internally. Not sure what's going on there.

I don't think it's as good as the Boss Borat figure that just came out though. 

Thank you for your review. I am so looking forward to getting it. I own the previous Getter 1 release (released in 2019 i think) and it kinda has similar problems. I am glad though that the joints are super tight. I am tired of loose legs and arms. Hopefully they will do a good job with the new shin getter 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 7:44 AM, Swoosh said:

Love this Riobot Shin Getter Dragon!!! 

Super Poseable!!!!

Yeah, I have this one too and it is great piece with thoughtful engineering for superb articulation. Looking forward to pairing this up with the Shin Getter 1 reissue in a couple of months.

Great posing by the way, you should post some of those in the "Strike a pose" thread for others to see.

One question, are you able to move the metal ring the shoulder covers are attached to on yours? My understanding is that the ring can be rotated forward/backward for repositioning of the shoulder covers, but it's very stiff on mine and I'm too scared to force it.

On 3/4/2024 at 4:58 AM, lechuck said:

Yeah, I have this one too and it is great piece with thoughtful engineering for superb articulation. Looking forward to pairing this up with the Shin Getter 1 reissue in a couple of months.

Great posing by the way, you should post some of those in the "Strike a pose" thread for others to see.

One question, are you able to move the metal ring the shoulder covers are attached to on yours? My understanding is that the ring can be rotated forward/backward for repositioning of the shoulder covers, but it's very stiff on mine and I'm too scared to force it.

I hope the new version Shin Getter 1 will have all the improvements that they put into Shin Getter Dragon, I heard that the first has very loose joints.

Would love to post there but "Strike a pose" is supposed to be for Macross Toys. 😉

Yes, I am able to move the should rings, you may try to pop the should armor first and move the ring directly to prevent damage if they are too stiff at first.

On 3/1/2024 at 5:43 AM, no3Ljm said:

CCS SHIN GETTER 1 Star Slayer Ver.
May 2024 Release
HK$990

GHhWe7JXUAAolf2.jpg

20240229_064936-scaled.jpg

20240229_064920-scaled.jpg

20240229_064939-scaled.jpg

20240229_064923-scaled.jpg

20240229_064942-scaled.jpg

20240229_064945-scaled.jpg

20240229_064926-scaled.jpg

20240229_064929-scaled.jpg

IMG-20240229-WA0009.jpg

20240229_064920-scaled.jpg

Not sure if I should get this or the up coming Sentienl Shin Getter 1 renewal.......