Hasegawa VF-1S. Check it out.

broadshore

Greetings all! This well be my first time posting pictures of a few of my models. This one is my VF-1S from Hasegawa. The Decals are Custom made to represent a squadron from the Carrier UNS-64 Enterprise. The little thing under the nose is a reconaissance Camera and Sensors for speical operations I was going to do more to this kit to make it more, Spiecal Operations. Which the Storyline of VMFA-531 Gray Ghost was based as. <Palladuim RPG and revamped to D20 System>

The Valkyier was to be called VF-1SAW or Model S Assault Westymier. Doctor Hymen Westymier is the name of the person who reinvented the VF-1S for Marine Corp Force Recon and other Operations. Only four squardons had these speical fighters.

SVMFA-531 "Gray Ghost"

Numbers in Squadron: 5

00 VF-1SAW or SER Speical Mk2

01 VF-1JEW "Model J Electoric Westymier Jamming Fighting"

02 VF-1AAWH "Model A Assault Wesymier Heavy"

03 VF-1AAW Speical Mk1

04 VF-1DEJRW "Model D "Modified" Electoric Jamming Recon Westymier"

05 VF-1AAW

SVMFA-314 "Black Knights"

SVMFA-414 "White Arrows"

SVMFA-??? "Squadron informations lost"

Diorama isn't finished yet. Blame College Classes and work.

Well, Enjoy

dsc000146mt.jpg

dsc000125tn.jpg

dsc000111ek.jpg

dsc000109ec.jpg

dsc000146mt.jpg

dsc000164un.jpg

Edited by broadshore

would u please tell me how to make the decal? by inkjet printer?

332997[/snapback]

The majority of them, as given away by the "VMFA-531" are nicked from a decal set for the 'Grey Ghosts' squadron. Annoyingly I can't find the buildup of a Hornet kit I was immediately reminded of, or any other clear photographs of a Hornet in these markings, but this Gray Ghosts site has a rather grainy image near the top of the page; the Hornet at the front of the picture with several 'planes.

The kites I'd be guessing at at best, though. ;-)

would u please tell me how to make the decal? by inkjet printer?

332997[/snapback]

The majority of them, as given away by the "VMFA-531" are nicked from a decal set for the 'Grey Ghosts' squadron. Annoyingly I can't find the buildup of a Hornet kit I was immediately reminded of, or any other clear photographs of a Hornet in these markings, but this Gray Ghosts site has a rather grainy image near the top of the page; the Hornet at the front of the picture with several 'planes.

The kites I'd be guessing at at best, though. ;-)

333048[/snapback]

Mostly Photochop <Photoshop> work to get what you want in custom decaling. Some is in scanning of older Decals and pictures. Gotta scale the decals just right so keep the scan copy as close to the original scale as posiable. As with Inkjet printing. You need three things. Inkjet <I use a Lexmark 511> Decal Paper which testor makes a pretty nice set of custom decal then the Solvent Spray it called the Decal Bonder Spray. A few light and I mean LIGHT mist over the paper is enought. Make sure you test it out on some screwed up Decal sheet you printing out first. You mite need a few layers of the bonder before the decals can be used. Remember. LIGHT MISTY SPRAYS! Over kill well just ruin the sheet.

Well, that really it. Thank you for your comments of the VF-1S. I was thinking on building one more and have the two Valk's siting side by side. Would be 01 or 00 second in command.

Totally uncool stamen. Didn't your mother ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say that you should keep your mouth shut, or in this case your fingers off the keyboard? Try using some "constructive criticism". What if someone else is thinking about posting their work, but are a little unsure of themselves... and then read your comments?

I like to view everyones work here. Obviously there are going to be some members that have developed more skill than others.. but we all started off somewhere. I think you can find some nugget in everyones work to help you expand your own level of creativity and resourcefulness.

Broadshore, don't pay any attention to that dillweed. I, and I'm sure a lot of the other more "mature" members of this community would like to see your future endeavors, so keep 'em coming! :)

Totally uncool stamen.  Didn't your mother ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say that you should keep your mouth shut, or in this case your fingers off the keyboard?  Try using some "constructive criticism".

333213[/snapback]

I don't tolerate praise for mediocrity.

Edited by Stamen0083

The "weathering" is messy, the paint job (especially on the canopy and the red paint lining the brake bay) is sloppy, there are bits still not painted, only clumsily washed.

This isn't very awesome.

333181[/snapback]

You have a gift for stating the obvious. He's obviously a beginner when it comes to modelling so the best thing to do is give praise. Trashing his effort will only discourage him from building any more kits. The hobby is dying out already but it seems like you want to hasten its demise.

The "weathering" is messy, the paint job (especially on the canopy and the red paint lining the brake bay) is sloppy, there are bits still not painted, only clumsily washed.

This isn't very awesome.

333181[/snapback]

You have a gift for stating the obvious. He's obviously a beginner when it comes to modelling so the best thing to do is give praise. Trashing his effort will only discourage him from building any more kits. The hobby is dying out already but it seems like you want to hasten its demise.

333251[/snapback]

As a Beganner? No.. Been doing models for quite some time. I mostly stay with Militray Scale 1/35. Now going down to a smaller scale model is rather different to handle. Have to deal with smaller detail like this Valkiyer. I think matter a fact. I know I did a good job NOT and outstanding pro-scale job. The Weathering was my first attemp at a smaller scale model. Thus, Including a Aircraft at 1/72 scale. In the later run, I start building more aircraft type models. Lay off the 1/35 for a while. Well see.

Edited by broadshore

the model kit is A-1 bro, keep up the good work. I touched up the pictures a little and the kit looks awesome.

333262[/snapback]

Looking at the photos again and again. Just relise how dirty as in dirt the VF really is. Eh. I'll clean it up after I am done with the hanger bay.

the model kit is A-1 bro, keep up the good work. I touched up the pictures a little and the kit looks awesome.

333262[/snapback]

Looking at the photos again and again. Just relise how dirty as in dirt the VF really is. Eh. I'll clean it up after I am done with the hanger bay.

333266[/snapback]

oh yeh, heres the top view.

dsc000135nw.jpg

Totally uncool stamen.  Didn't your mother ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say that you should keep your mouth shut, or in this case your fingers off the keyboard?  Try using some "constructive criticism".

333213[/snapback]

I don't tolerate praise for mediocrity.

333240[/snapback]

Mediocrity among brilliance... go figure. But if all we had was brillance then that would be mediocrity. Frame your words better because if you can pull words like "mediocrity" outta your ass then you certainly can.