VF-1D

captain america

Hi Haterist.

Donations are welcome anytime!! :lol:

Seriously though, I'll be ready to accept payment by friday. I'll be editing the first post of this thread with instructions on how to make payment & where... I just wanted to have the molds done first, so as to minimize lag time as much as possible.

334162[/snapback]

So goood !!

• 3 weeks later...

I realize I'm coming in late on this, but are you still accepting orders for the kit and if so how much? Someone please point me to the correct thread if possible... Thanks!

John - You really ought to produce a lot of these. Once people see the finished result, you're going to be barraged with requests for the kit.

Edited by easnoddy

I realize I'm coming in late on this, but are you still accepting orders for the kit and if so how much?  Someone please point me to the correct thread if possible...  Thanks!

John - You really ought to produce a lot of these.  Once people see the finished result, you're going to be barraged with requests for the kit.

339590[/snapback]

VF-1D Conversion Kits

Geez. Wake up!!! :p

I realize I'm coming in late on this, but are you still accepting orders for the kit and if so how much?  Someone please point me to the correct thread if possible...  Thanks!

John - You really ought to produce a lot of these.  Once people see the finished result, you're going to be barraged with requests for the kit.

339590[/snapback]

VF-1D Conversion Kits

Geez. Wake up!!! :p

339593[/snapback]

Yeah, where have you been. :p