the instruction of Robotech Veritech Hovr Tank

ghiblione

No offense but the Logan looks like an aborted attempt at a transformable jet... hardly anything I would ever call "cool." It looks like they stole it from the Go-Bot reject pile. Actually, that tends to be my opinion of most Southern Cross mechs. I think the Hovertank was the most respectable effort.

I remember the RPG books having other "cross-breed" fighters, such as the VF-1V Vindicator-a combination between the VF-1 and the Legioss. Is nothing sacred? Lol...

No. It's fugly. Those particular works of art remind me of those three wheeled motorcycles, you know, the ones that have the long front fork of a chopper but have a seat that rides on a two-wheel chassis-a trike I think it's called? What the heck are these people thinking?

that "logan" is a Legios, with an Elint head.

366601[/snapback]

More correctly, that is a modified VA-8 'Super' Logan (though maybe Armo-Logan would be better?) created by Wayne Breaux in the very last supplement for the Robotech RPG published by Palladium.

superloganbattloid.jpg

366622[/snapback]

If its from an RPP, then who cares, it wasn't part of SC.

What the heck are these people thinking?

Well, they did create a protoculture powered mechanical horse. I think the question should be "What were they smoking?"

366728[/snapback]

No, no no no. I refuse to acknowledge the "literary" productions of Jack McKinney and the Sentinels novels AND their unfinished cartoon work...

Look at theses bad boys, I googled it and found a model pic if you care

I couldn't find any I think it is rare maybe someone knows,where online they might be? but not me. :(

Cougar Inorganic hellcat right?

Z.jpg

dd40.jpg

zcv.jpg

fishborn.jpg

spaltus-rear.jpg

Edited by geecie30

Actually, checking out that picture of "Dana" makes me want to say enough, already...

Edited by myk

That's great work. I wouldn't worry about the vehicle being too chunky, as it's a tank after all. Now, how difficult would you say this conversion was to complete? Is it a "perfect" transformation, or one of those Lego-type deals?

That's great work.  I wouldn't worry about the vehicle being too chunky, as it's a tank after all.  Now, how difficult would you say this conversion was to complete?  Is it a "perfect" transformation, or one of those Lego-type deals?

367199[/snapback]

The conversion was pretty simple, no removing parts (except for the gun of course). I would like to revise the pictures in the guide i wrote up for Nam Ngo a while back...

I once saw Duke Togo have sex with a hover tank.

366503[/snapback]

Fornicating with hovertanks should be an offense punishable by public castration.

366534[/snapback]

If loving a Hover Tank is wrong, I don't want to be right!

366503[/snapback]

Fornicating with hovertanks should be an offense punishable by public castration.

366534[/snapback]

367509[/snapback]

You don't know the half of it man! Did you know the Hover Tank has 3 modes!!!

It has a "robot" mode, a "box" mode, AND a "semi-box" mode!!! You need sex with it in all modes.

366503[/snapback]

366534[/snapback]

367509[/snapback]

LOL, all you need is the bad, grey wig, buck teeth, and the Eddie Murphy accent!

You don't know the half of it man!  Did you know the Hover Tank has 3 modes!!!

It has a "robot" mode, a "box" mode, AND a "semi-box" mode!!! You need sex with it in all modes.

367534[/snapback]

lol...

PLEASE BANG HOVERTANK PLEASE!!

Edited by Skull Leader

I would like to see those revisions- vfxraven19 ,and some more modifications to get it exacting.I tryed to draw them,for my own conversion this is the most elusive angle to cature because i dont want to start by cutting until I get the drawn plans done .Maybe you got more pix.

QQQ.jpg

q.jpg

QQQ3.jpg

QQQ2.jpg

fff1.jpg

fff.jpg

Zxqwerty.jpg

It's the red extending hover pad that I wouln't mind creating

QQQ4.jpg