Quirky PMs

I've sent about 4 PMs in the last week and none are showing in my Sent Items folder. I'm a little concerned that maybe this means my PMs aren't getting to people? Also, occasionally I'll read a PM, respond to it, leave MW and come back later to be told I have a new PM... which is exactly the PM I read last time I was on the site. Sorry if someone has already touched upon something similar in another thread... It's always possible that I'm doing something wrong also, I don't claim to be particularly computer savvy.

I've sent about 4 PMs in the last week and none are showing in my Sent Items folder.  I'm a little concerned that maybe this means my PMs aren't getting to people? 

317983[/snapback]

PMs are not automatically saved when you write them. There is a checkbox at the bottom of the page when you write PM.

"Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder "

By default, this box is not checked, therefore, your messages will not be saved in your sent items box.

Also, occasionally I'll read a PM, respond to it, leave MW and come back later to be told I have a new PM... which is exactly the PM I read last time I was on the site.  Sorry if someone has already touched upon something similar in another thread...  It's always possible that I'm doing something wrong also, I don't claim to be particularly computer savvy.

At the bottom of the main forums page, there is a link called "Mark all posts as read" and "Delete cookies set by this board". Click on those links and see if they help after each visit.

Edited by azrael

I've sent about 4 PMs in the last week and none are showing in my Sent Items folder.  I'm a little concerned that maybe this means my PMs aren't getting to people?...

317983[/snapback]

So are people not returning your messages? Maybe they just don't like you. Don't take it personal man... People are fussy on this board. I can name 10 people who wouldn't likely return a message from me, but thats because they are pussies. Maybe thats your problem too, maybe you PM pussies.

I've sent about 4 PMs in the last week and none are showing in my Sent Items folder.  I'm a little concerned that maybe this means my PMs aren't getting to people?...

317983[/snapback]

So are people not returning your messages? Maybe they just don't like you. Don't take it personal man... People are fussy on this board. I can name 10 people who wouldn't likely return a message from me, but thats because they are pussies. Maybe thats your problem too, maybe you PM pussies.

318004[/snapback]

I am adopting "PMing pussies" as the latest euphemism for heterosexual intercourse.

317983[/snapback]

318004[/snapback]

I am adopting "PMing pussies" as the latest euphemism for heterosexual intercourse.

318009[/snapback]

Thats cool, and by 'cool' I mean totally sweet.

317983[/snapback]

318004[/snapback]

318009[/snapback]

Thats cool, and by 'cool' I mean totally sweet.

318012[/snapback]

:lol: