FMP:The Second Raid

FMP is kicking again, there may not be a new show yet but there is stuff to talk about.

First dvd is out in the US and it is sucha sweet package that I boke down and imported, fantastic presentation by Funimation and it has all the original dub cast returning and turning in even better perfomances then before.

Also of interest to fans, Atlieri Sai, the guys behind the recent poseable pvc trading figures (which were nicely detailed but had poor value) are doing some 1/60 scale AS figures in the lovely ABS that real toys are made of. B))

Thanks to Asterphage on TBDX for the news.

ARX-7 and M9 Figures....... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Arbalest though lacks the head mounted knife from FMP1. :-(

Edited by grss1982

I think that's probably because these are all licensed from TSR, that assessment is strengthened by this next pic that CF18 over at ToyboxDX got out of Nov's Hobby Japan (the first being from the October issue).

These really look good but it's going to cost a small fortune to assemble a whole team. :rolleyes:

post-1911-1164471321_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Definitely toys, about 14cm tall/5400yen each though. But they look like they're gonna have plenty of features and weapons to make them worth the asking price.

As for merchandise, well if you want pervy girl figures then you're certainly well looked after...

Hey guys, another update with some fantastic close up shots from the Wonderfest display, for some reason they didn't photograph the pennant in the background but in one pic you can see it has a picture of the Arbalests backpack opened up showing some fantastic detail.

This is turning out to be almost exactly what I wanted, just need confirmation on an opening ATD hatch and I won't have a single qualm about plonking down the cash for this and the M9's to come.

Nine pictures, clicky bottom right under the pic for more. ;)

http://ga.sbcr.jp/g-toys/wonfes07win/66/27.html

Thanks go out to Kwesi K on ToyboxDX for posting it there. :D

post-1911-1173544588_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

yes. Kyoto animation will be working on it. I saw kyo-ani's production schedule somewhere and it had FMP somewhere in the middle of it with Clannad TV at the start of 2009 as the end of the schedule. Of course there's Boredom Of Suzumiya Haruhi somewhere in there as well.

• 5 months later...
At last, the first magazine spread of the upcoming Arbalest figure, looking very sweet;

http://www.toyskingdom.com.hk/forum/viewth...;extra=page%3D1

Looks incredibly detailed. I want one. But the magazine seems to be from Hobby Japan. Perhaps this is a model kit, not a figure?

Looks incredibly detailed. I want one. But the magazine seems to be from Hobby Japan. Perhaps this is a model kit, not a figure?

HJK does toys as well, they always cover the latest SOC's etc.

This is a figure, it's being released by Alterier (sp?) I think and not Atlieri Sai (sp?) now, how confusing...

• 3 months later...

I just finished watching FMP! & FMP?Fumoffu with the Mrs. and she loves it. Now i need to find a place that has Second Raid for a good price, any suggestions? Does anyone know if Second Raid is going to come out as a domestically released box set anytime soon? Also, are there any Arbalest figures? I know there's a revoltech ARX-8 Laevatein in the works, but what about the ARX-7 Arbalest? Any help is appreciated. :)

I just finished watching FMP! & FMP?Fumoffu with the Mrs. and she loves it. Now i need to find a place that has Second Raid for a good price, any suggestions? Does anyone know if Second Raid is going to come out as a domestically released box set anytime soon? Also, are there any Arbalest figures? I know there's a revoltech ARX-8 Laevatein in the works, but what about the ARX-7 Arbalest? Any help is appreciated. :)

Not sure about any ARX-7 figures other than the little collection figures (which are okay), but the TSR is great! I watched it subbed as it got released and I was just as addicted to it as the first one. Good luck finding it cheap somewhere.

There's one by Alter....though i not sure what happened to it.

EDIT: Alter, not WAVE

Edited by wolfx