Trekkies are pedophiles?

And since Trek is very popular...

LOL, where, in France? Trek has a cult, but not wide appeal or popularity. How often are trekkies made fun of because of their very strange behavior? Is it really shocking to anyone that they like to diddle little boys as well?

As much as I love to bash Trek, play up the cinematic bombs, and revell in the cancellation of their television shows, Trek has a long way to go before it reaches Battlestar Galactica or Babylon 5 levels of science fiction obscurity. Even longer before it falls out of public awareness. Ridicule the fans all you want (and trust me, I do), but I cannot deny that even as the wretched monster that is Trek slowly dies, it's still pumping out merchandise and feeding one of the largest sci-fi fandoms on the planet.

Interesting enough............... Major Johnathan has said absolutely nothing on this matter (and he's been reading the boards). :D

Aegis's pic is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

That kid's parents must have had a blast.

How many horror movies has that kid been used in?

I'll tell you why trekkies love little kids... they have this fascination with going were no man has ever gone before...  :ph34r:  :p  :lol:

Not including Michael Jackson and a great many members of the clergy of course. :rolleyes:

Graham

I'll tell you why trekkies love little kids... they have this fascination with going were no man has ever gone before...  :ph34r:  :p  :lol:

Not including Michael Jackson and a great many members of the clergy of course. :rolleyes:

Graham

YOU show em, M7 fan!

post-26-1118342810.gif