Rumor Mill - rgd GBP-1, Low Vis, CF

Evanta

Oh my god.... you're even worse FP... at least the rest of us were shocekd about a feature we HADNT heard anything else about yet :p

Seriosuly tho, there are what may or may not be pop up missile launcers located on the corner edge of the arms depending on when in the run yours is from (some have them glued down)

I never figured what to make of those.. mine aren't glued down and I fiddled with it until it popped off.. and it took me forever to get it back on the peg. So I never touched it again.

Well, as long as we're making $hit up, I dreamt last night that Yamato was going to make 1/48 Elint and Ostrich, then join together with Bandai to finish the 1/55 reissues and stop by my house and make me a breakfast burrito. With cheese.

:p:lol:

In a perfect world Bandai, Hasegawa, and Yamato would join forces to create the FANBOY Valkyrie. :lol:

Well, as long as we're making $hit up, I dreamt last night that Yamato was going to make 1/48 Elint and Ostrich, then join together with Bandai to finish the 1/55 reissues and stop by my house and make me a breakfast burrito.  With cheese.

:p  :lol:

In a perfect world Bandai, Hasegawa, and Yamato would join forces to create the FANBOY Valkyrie. :lol:

You know it's a dream when a bunch of Japanese men show up in your house to make mexican food.

Awww crap. . . who let Quadrano639 back in!?!  :lol:

Ack! Never mention that name here, you'll damn us all! :lol:

Holly Crap! I forgot all about her!!!! :lol::lol: No must forget again! :blink:

Chris

Well, as long as we're making $hit up, I dreamt last night that Yamato was going to make 1/48 Elint and Ostrich, then join together with Bandai to finish the 1/55 reissues and stop by my house and make me a breakfast burrito.  With cheese.

:p  :lol:

You know it's a dream when a bunch of Japanese men show up in your house to make mexican food.

I might actually have believed it if it were a bunch of Mexican men showing up to make you Japanese food.

-Al