Mac Zero

Bmaximum

I find it hard that you didn't find anything here.

The VF-0 has been removed from Yamato's display at toys fairs for awhile now. Hobby Magazines show nothing about it anymore. Yamato may be releasing it much much later, but who knows? We certainly don't at the moment. Just wait for the news to come out. At the moment, it is relegated to YF-19 FP status.

I nominate this questions for the for Shin's Newbies Question Thread.

The June issue of Hobby Japan and Dengeki Hobby magazines hit shelves about a week ago and there was still no news about the Yamato Mac Zero toy. That makes 7 or 8 months now that there has been no news, so I think it's pretty safe to asume the toy is as dead as the Dodo.

Graham

that sucks i hope we see at least Macross Zero toy, or i will be majorly disapointed.

chris :(

The June issue of Hobby Japan and Dengeki Hobby magazines hit shelves about a week ago and there was still no news about the Yamato Mac Zero toy. That makes 7 or 8 months now that there has been no news, so I think it's pretty safe to asume the toy is as dead as the Dodo.

Graham

Is there any info on other Macross products in the two magazines? i.e. GBP armor, Hasegawa VF-11 mentioned in the Models section?

BTW, what exactly is "the Dodo"?

Is there any info on other Macross products in the two magazines?  i.e. GBP armor, Hasegawa VF-11 mentioned in the Models section?

BTW, what exactly is "the Dodo"?

There is only 1 page of Macross info in the June issue of Dengeki Hobby. Hobby Japan has nothing about Macross.

The Dengeki Hobby page mentions 3 things: -

1) The Yamato 1/48 GBP, basically just a photo on the unpainted sculpt, which we have already seen. The only difference in this photo is that it it shown with TV hands instead of DYRL hands. The sculpt is still missing one of the intake covers :D

2) The Tenjin artbook, showing small pics of a couple of pages. Nothing new here as we all know about this book already and many of us already have it or have ordered it.

3) The upcoming Hasegawa SV-51 with boosters, which we've known about for a few weeks already. A small pic of the box art is shown, but again we've already seen this.

You've never heard the expression "Dead as a Dodo"?

Graham

Guest Bromgrev
The June issue of Hobby Japan and Dengeki Hobby magazines hit shelves about a week ago and there was still no news about the Yamato Mac Zero toy.
Who is Mac Zero? Any relation to Mach Zero of 2000AD fame? He'd make a really ugly toy. :lol:
An extinct bird from yonks ago.
What are yonks? :p

The search engine is not the best, so if in doubt just ask anyways.

The search engine is fine. It all depends on what you put into it to make sure you get the right results.

We dont need a thousand threads asking the exact same question. Thats the exact thing we're trying to stay away from and the reason why the search engine was created... <_<

The June issue of Hobby Japan and Dengeki Hobby magazines hit shelves about a week ago and there was still no news about the Yamato Mac Zero toy.
Who is Mac Zero? Any relation to Mach Zero of 2000AD fame? He'd make a really ugly toy. :lol:
An extinct bird from yonks ago.
What are yonks? :p

I think there's only one other member here (also from UK) who would have the slightest idea who Mach Zero is/was.

Graham